Tickets

OutByEaster?

24 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I hope this is the one and only time we do this and by August we are back to full capacity. I won't say normal because I don't think things will every be totally the same ever again.

Whats normal ? - us being just above the RZ and a dodgy owner ? 

For people applying in groups, I think the assumption is that you're a 'bubble' group and will sit together - ie actually next to each other without social distancing, designed for families and so on. I didn't read it as four social distanced seats near each other.

So on a row where three individuals and a group of 3 and a group of 2 have applied you'd get this:

oooXoooXXoooXoooXXXoooXoooXooo

(with the X's signifying occupied seats)

If that makes any sense at all!

1 hour ago, chappy said:

I’ve entered. One thing I’ll be interested in (and I presume the answer is yes)... if a group of 4 ST holder friends all apply for the four of them and are all successful, will the 12 tickets that aren’t taken up be re-released? Logistical nightmare for the ticket office to sort this, might have been easier to make everyone apply on their own and then let successful people book in their bubbles after. Although I am saying that as someone who only wants one seat anyway so would suit me.

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that you can't do it as you have to link season ticket reference ID's to each booking and you can only have an ID in the draw once. I'm guessing that the first person would add all four season ticket holders and the second person to try would just get a message that says they're already in the draw.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

For people applying in groups, I think the assumption is that you're a 'bubble' group and will sit together - ie actually next to each other without social distancing, designed for families and so on. I didn't read it as four social distanced seats near each other.

So on a row where three individuals and a group of 3 and a group of 2 have applied you'd get this:

oooXoooXXoooXoooXXXoooXoooXooo

(with the X's signifying occupied seats)

If that makes any sense at all!

Yes but if you apply in a group is that 1 ballot chance  or 4  (assuming a group of 4) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

As on the website it says 30,000 available???

30,000 spots in the ballot - one for every season ticket holder to apply for basically.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Yes but if you apply in a group is that 1 ballot chance  or 4  (assuming a group of 4) 

I think you become one 'object'; in the ballot, so you're either selected as four or not selected at all.

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

30,000 spots in the ballot - one for every season ticket holder to apply for basically.

I think you become one 'object'; in the ballot, so you're either selected as four or not selected at all.

i'm really interested as to how the ballot can be drawn. so i guess they will draw 1000 'objects' first, which may result in say 2500 members. then another thousand that might result in 1500. and another, and another and so on until all tickets are drawn.

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You've got 1 more chance of winning lads, have a good time at the match.

I give up with this dogshit ticketing office and website.

I was close to doing same ?

21 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

I hold 4 tickets , me the Mrs and the kids , it seems we are only allowed one entry between us , seems a bit harsh 

so you could only apply for 1 ticket? that's not correct. i think you will have 1 entry to the ballot, but if successful, you should all be going. i'd double check that

we have 6 season tickets altogether between me and my mates and all will go if we're successful.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so you could only apply for 1 ticket? that's not correct. i think you will have 1 entry to the ballot, but if successful, you should all be going. i'd double check that

we have 6 season tickets altogether between me and my mates and all will go if we're successful.

He is saying that even though he has 4 season tickets - he is only entered into the draw once  - should he win he will get 4 tickets though. !

Can see his point TBH.

3 minutes ago, hippo said:

He is saying that even though he has 4 season tickets - he is only entered into the draw once  - should he win he will get 4 tickets though. !

Can see his point TBH.

no win situation really. villa had a choice of having 1 entry for 1 group or having a ballot entry for each of the group of 4. the problem with the latter option is if one of those 4 entries gets drawn out, then all 4 would get to go, because you can't have a situation of a kid being drawn but not the parent(s), meaning he would get 4x the chance of someone on their own.

i weighed up whether i stand a better chance on my own or with my mates. i chose to go with my mates. not sure if that helps or hinders my chances as don't know how they're doing the ballot

The system is fairly easy I think. Make sure your assigned contacts are on there (easy to add just need Fan ID, name and address). Then you can have up to 6 people on your ballot entry. They all need to be ST holders and you can't enter more than once. So if you enter for them they can't enter themselves as youve done it for them.

This should be simple. You have a season ticket reference you get the option to enter a ballot.

What have we been doing all day:-

Signing up for digital membership

Upload a photograph

Link your fan ID

Check you fan ID is linked as it keeps asking you

Finally sign up for the ballot

Wonder if you at a disadvantage if you've entered as a group.

.......sorry total farce ....

Draw the numbers- invite successful people to buy 

Re draw for any unclaimed tickets.

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The system is fairly easy I think. Make sure your assigned contacts are on there (easy to add just need Fan ID, name and address). Then you can have up to 6 people on your ballot entry. They all need to be ST holders and you can't enter more than once. So if you enter for them they can't enter themselves as youve done it for them.

So each fan ID is in the ballot ?

So in the group of 4 - each fan Id has 1 chance to win 4 tickets ?

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

you are correct i can apply for 4 tickets but only have 1 entry to get them

• Like 1

Â