Tickets

OutByEaster?

feel for anyone that has missed out. saw on twitter someone who has had a ST for 30 years has missed out. in hindsight maybe folks like him (theoretically that number will be small) should have had one by default

i only got a ST last season, didn't have one during the championship years. buzzing, but can't help feeling guilty

7 minutes ago, brommy said:

Success in the ballot for 3 tickets. Any idea of the cost for Holte Upper (central) seats? Have Villa even published the prices yet?

i think i heard that the only open areas are the lower holte, doug and north

the prices are for a category A game. i think its £42 for lower holte, £45 for lower doug, and £32 for lower north

2019/20 Season Tickets on sale Aston Villa Football Club | AVFC

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think i heard that the only open areas are the lower holte, doug and north

the prices are for a category A game. i think its £42 for lower holte, £45 for lower doug, and £32 for lower north

2019/20 Season Tickets on sale Aston Villa Football Club | AVFC

Seems pricey for what will be a rather mixed experience. I’ve always stood or sat in the Holte End but will consider saving £30 for my group of 3 to sit in the North stand.

51 minutes ago, brommy said:

Seems pricey for what will be a rather mixed experience. I’ve always stood or sat in the Holte End but will consider saving £30 for my group of 3 to sit in the North stand.

If you are tall I wouldn't recommend the North Stand lower.

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

If you are tall I wouldn't recommend the North Stand lower.

One advantage of being short is smiling at 6+ footers moaning about their knees being by their ears when sat in economy.😆

My mates were lucky to get a ticket so will head up to Birmingham for the day and enjoy pre-match refreshments with them before coming home to watch it on the tele 😆

15 hours ago, turvontour said:

Why?

As the rows are close to each other the leg room isn’t great. Fine up to 5’6”, okay-ish up to 6’, very tight above 6’. I don’t know how strictly the no standing rules will be enforced.

I envy all of you who get to go to this match. I hope you make the best of it and let us others know afterwards what it was like to be back there. It'll be one of the highlights of this terrible year.

Â