Wednesday 

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg

PSG v Man City 8pm BT Sport 1

Thursday

Europa League Semi Final 1at leg

Man Utd v Roma 8pm BT Sport 2

Villareal v Arsenal BT Sport 3

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Damn it @fightoffyour do you have an alert for these threads! Way too quick for me 😂

....yes 😂 (although I get good info about kick off times moving too). Time to turn cheat mode off, but if I miss game I'll hold you responsible!

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Hope Leicester get top 4 and batter Chelsea in the Cup Final. Like every other 85 league clubs should do.

7 points ahead of the 5th place side with a superior goal difference. think top 4 is now certain 

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Iheanacho is a fire at the moment.

Shows the value of a squad.  When the goals dried up for Vardy, Leicester had a £25m striker sitting on the bench who’d come in for the second half of the season.  Fair play to Iheanacho and to Leicester, but they really do highlight how far we’ve still got to go if we want to compete for Europe.  

• Like 2

For all the times they played in Europe this is Chelsea first official game vs Real Madrid since 1998 which was a Super Cup game and only 3rd in history 

They must have drawn Liverpool and Barcelona about 10 times in the last 15 years 😂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For all the times they played in Europe this is Chelsea first official game vs Real Madrid since 1998 which was a Super Cup game and only 3rd in history 

They must have drawn Liverpool and Barcelona about 10 times in the last 15 years 😂

PSG knocked them out in 14/15 and 15/16 aswell I think.

Yeah some odd ways of the draw, think Barcelona and Bayern Munich have played very few times in last decade which is why the 8-2 was so amusing last season.

Just now, Genie said:

I’m hoping tonight’s game is shit as I’m not watching it. Didn’t want to waste any football credits as I want to watch PSG City tomorrow.

It is the law that the game you don't watch is the better one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m hoping tonight’s game is shit as I’m not watching it. Didn’t want to waste any football credits as I want to watch PSG City tomorrow.

2 goals already 🙄 After they were saying all afternoon on talksport it’ll be 0-0

Â