Breakaway League

Jareth

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Infantino being the toughest I've ever seen him. It's not going to end well for the dodgy 6.

Yeah - lots of doubters out there but he's fully backing UEFA, the day after UEFA have said they will throw these teams and players out of competitions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair infantino then went on to praise Qatar for their improvements in human rights... 

Getting it out of the way on a good day to bury unpopular opinions

1 minute ago, sne said:

It speaks!

Edit: Mino Railo agent group.

@villa4europe :D

No more likes... 

What a **** shambles of a statement that is 😂 

The super league is wrong because they didn't ask the players about it but things must change so the super league is the right idea 

Its not sustainable but not for the reasons or the solutions that they will put forward that's for sure 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wow, that is one hell of a statement to put out.  Virtual declaration of war if they don't retreat from Poland.  Hopefully the other 14 will be united on this and do whatever is neeed. 

Best statement yet!

• Like 1

Never felt like I had more in common with football clubs I hate.

This should see change move the opposite way. Can’t forget that the organisations opposed to this are nearly as bad, they have more in common with each other than we have with either of them.

Limit the leeches access to the game, reverse measures that have closed up shop and bring real competition AND community back to the game.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

I am sure Kenwright wrote most of that. He has his faults but is 100% a football fan.

It reads like an editor took the swear words out of it, somewhere theres a hand written version with the words "**** off you absolute words removed" struck through 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â