Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

I personally hate them both. I want Chelsea to win in a way, as I hate Man Utd. Then again, I want Man Utd to win, so we will still have our European Cup win over Chelsea. Even though the fact remains that if Chelsea do win it, they have basically purchased the trophy. Anyone else have any opinions on this?

Man Utd all the way. Not only for the sake of domestic harmony, but because I HATE Chelsea and I don't want them joining the list of British European Cup Winners. I also can't get excited by watching them and I just do not understand how they keep winning games. Still, I wouldn't mind grinding out Christ knows how many 1-0s and being in their position.

Man Utd all the way. Not only for the sake of domestic harmony, but because I HATE Chelsea and I don't want them joining the list of British European Cup Winners. I also can't get excited by watching them and I just do not understand how they keep winning games. Still, I wouldn't mind grinding out Christ knows how many 1-0s and being in their position.

Same for me. I don't want Chelsea joining our elite band of clubs who've won the European Cup. Plus, I want to see Drogba crying.

I mentioned not wanting our elite group getting any bigger at the weekend and a Liverpool-supporting mate of mine (not one of the regulars) was genuinely amazed that we'd won it. He actually had to stop me in my tracks. I'd say the look of disgust on my face was a picture :)

United. Can't stand Chelsea, and the idea of them thinking they are suddenly a huge club because they've won the CL makes me feel sick.

Agreed. Although I despise Man Utd.

United. Can't stand Chelsea, and the idea of them thinking they are suddenly a huge club because they've won the CL makes me feel sick.

What he said.

I hate ManUre, but I never want to see Chelsea get their hands on that trophy.

(Not until we've won it again, anyway... :winkold:)

Manchester United

Liverpool

Nottingham Forest

Aston Villa

Lets keep that list as exclusive as possible please. Man Utd to win.

I live near London and would hate Spuds winning it more. Manure have had more cash than anyone for the last xxx many years aside from Chelsea now. How they got the money is immaterial in my eyes - you could say they've been buying a lot of trophies for a while. Chelsea may have less history, but they're bigger than us right now, (you know what I mean), and I would see it as a fitting level of achievement for them to win the CL. Manure supporters are largely plastic, whereas the vast majority of Chelsea fans that I know were with them at least from the 80s onwards.

Just watching the preview show. They held up the trpohy and had a look at the names of all previous teams had won it. They pointed out Forest, and the 'heroics' of Liverpool in '05 and United in '99. Guess which English team never got a mention?*rolleyeyes smiley here*

They also showed the most ridiculous tackle in training I've ever seen. 24 hours to go until the Champions League Final and Makelele went in 2-footed in Ashley Cole! What on earth was he thinking, no Cole is a doubt for the Final.

Â