Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

I would hate for the arrogant cockneys to join our club. BUT I have a £20 bet with a geordie man u fan that they will lose so I had to vote for Chelsea

I want manchester united to win, as much as I **** hate them, 9 times out of 10 they go about things the right way, scouting world class players such as ronaldo, anderson and nani etc etc, chelsea just check out the flavour of the month and fly in with huge ammounts of money. its like they use FM as a scouting tool.

3-2 wankchester united :)

I'm torn. Normally it would be ABU (unless it's Liverpool, then it goes ABL, then ABU) unless Utd were playing a European side, and then i'd just about want them to win.

But as it's Chelsea, i'd want them to win it.

But my new GF is a Utd fan, and am wathcing the game tonight in the boozer with her and her brothers .......

so i'm going to have to manitain some sort of neutral stance, and i'm not going to like the outcome either way, as i dislike Manu, but don't want to seemy GF upset either.

Feck.

Would rather watch it on my own TBH.

And if Chelsea wins I bet that there'll be wom spammersclaiming it's their cup and saying they've won both the WC and the CL. :evil:
How bizarre.

Number of ex-shammers in chelsea squad - 2, cole, lumpard

Number of ex-shammers in manure squad - 3, rio, carrick, tevez

I take it now you'll be changing your vote in order to prevent

spammers claiming it's their cup and saying they've won both the WC and the CL

Well, no, as Tevez doesn't come from Spammers youth system whilst the others, plus Terry, IIRI, which makes Chelsea the worse option. :nod:

Same for me. I don't want Chelsea joining our elite band of clubs who've won the European Cup. Plus, I want to see Drogba crying.

Same reason for me, we're part of an exclusive club at the moment, don't want Chelsea or Arsenal to join it.

I think they will though, I think Chelsea will nick it 1-0, maybe even in extra time.

United. Can't stand Chelsea, and the idea of them thinking they are suddenly a huge club because they've won the CL makes me feel sick.

Exactly how I feel.

i also agree,plus the fact i dont want a london clud to win..

Hopefully Chelsea will win 5-0 and United will be denied 6 clear penalties, which causes Ferguson to suffer a fatal heart attack.

I've bet on Chelsea to win this, and Fergusons on my Dead Pool list so a nice double earner would be good. I don't think I could ever support Manchester United in a game of football - I even support Blues when they're playing United. Shower of words removed the lot of them.

In reality, I want to see a 6-6 draw.......3 players from each side sent off in extra time.......and just as the last penalty kick is taken 500 naked Playboy Bunnies invade the pitch and get the game abandoned

Â