Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

Ashley Cole has got back up, the offial word on wether Cole will play or no is "we'll see". And Villa finally got a mention, they drew comparisons between Jose/Saunders leaving, then somebody else from the club coming in to take the to the European CUp Final.

The ideal result would be an all day running battle through th streets of moscow between the fans, spilling over into multiple pitch invasions, and the match being abandoned, english clubs being banned from europe for three years, the departure of torres, ronaldo, fabregas and cech's of the world into the italian and spanish leagues, the brankruptcy of manure, plop and arse as they are crushed by their debts and roman moving all of his money to somewhere he can compete once again in the chumps league. This gives us three years to build up our domination of the Premier League in time for us to return into the chumps league in 2011-2012.

the more I think of it the more I hate the idea of Chelsea winning it

a club with no history, no style and no class

a meduim sized club who because of Roman's dubious money has been able to catapult itself as one of the 'big four' when in fact they are no where near it

a club where money rules everything

hate them

at least Man Ure have history and a decent style of play

no they have an history and a certain style to them

get this right if I have a choice between Man Ure and almost any other club it is ABU but not in this case, in this case, I have to hold my nose, but Man Ure is clear for me

^^^ Agreed although I'd prefer the option "don't give a flying rats arsehole" be added

Done !!

Heh...moderating at it's finest ;-)

Man utd by a country mile please. Can`t stand Chelsea. Far too many of their players are smug bastards and we`ll hear nothing but how great Chelsea are and how much the players are behind Mr Motivator. Would ideally see Chelsea score first, Terry give away a pen in the last min of injury time of normal time, Shrek scores. Nothing happening in extra time till the tragic moment when Fat Frank scores and own goal late in the second half, breaking all those blue hearts :D :D :D lol

Better than watching redscouse that is a fact!

It's never the same when it's not your team playing nick, dont let the scouse beat you up inside. It really seems to get to you. Don't let it.

It's never the same when it's not your team playing nick, dont let the scouse beat you up inside. It really seems to get to you. Don't let it.

It doesn't... but as far as Boring teams go, Redscouse are the top of the list.. Derby where more entertaining!!

It doesn't... but as far as Boring teams go, Redscouse are the top of the list.. Derby where more entertaining!!

Top of YOUR list nick. Very sad.

Manure for many reasons. The maintaining of the list which Chelsea is not on is the biggest reason. And I think Manure has earned it more. Ferguson has build his own squad from scratch and with at least a couple of Manure youngsters. Andif Chelsea wins I bet that there'll be wom spammersclaiming it's their cup and saying they've won both the WC and the CL. :evil:

And if Chelsea wins I bet that there'll be wom spammersclaiming it's their cup and saying they've won both the WC and the CL. :evil:
How bizarre.

Number of ex-shammers in chelsea squad - 2, cole, lumpard

Number of ex-shammers in manure squad - 3, rio, carrick, tevez

I take it now you'll be changing your vote in order to prevent

spammers claiming it's their cup and saying they've won both the WC and the CL

Â