Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

I've said it before, & i'll say it again. Van Der Saar is awful. I have sympathy with him due to the double deflection & his slip - that's never nice as a goalkeeper, but he doesn't inspire any confidence in his defence & it's been a while since a made a great reflex save.

I think VDS is overrated, but awful? That's just ridiculous!

But I suppose you are the guy who thinks he's better than Cech in goal!

No-ones more guilty of cheating over the years than Manchester United. Chelsea aren't angels I know but they're not as bad as those foul red ****

I've never really seen Man Utd as cheats. They've been the best side in the country, playing with flair and had some amazing players in the past 15 years.

Whereas Chelsea's game is based around diving, spoiling tactics, surrounding the referee and some rank football thrown in.

Plus, Man Utd are a football club with money generated by being a fantastic side....whereas Chelsea are a russians play thing who'd be in the Championship without him.

I've said it before, & i'll say it again. Van Der Saar is awful. I have sympathy with him due to the double deflection & his slip - that's never nice as a goalkeeper, but he doesn't inspire any confidence in his defence & it's been a while since a made a great reflex save.

OK, awful was an overstatement but to be the No.1 for one of the biggest teams in the world? Not good enough.

The second point is totally true. 8)

VDS has been weak all season but no team has took advantage, he won;t come out for crosses which led to one chance in a game Man Ure dominated

Man Ure will either have to place a lot of face in Foster or get a new keeper

No-ones more guilty of cheating over the years than Manchester United. Chelsea aren't angels I know but they're not as bad as those foul red ****

I've never really seen Man Utd as cheats. They've been the best side in the country, playing with flair and had some amazing players in the past 15 years.

Whereas Chelsea's game is based around diving, spoiling tactics, surrounding the referee and some rank football thrown in.

Plus, Man Utd are a football club with money generated by being a fantastic side....whereas Chelsea are a russians play thing who'd be in the Championship without him.

Chelsea would be in the Championship without Abramovic?

It's all about luck, if Knighton had bought the Munichs they'd be in the Championship too. There's a lot of jealousy aimed at Chelsea at the moment, can't understand it myself.

Also talking about Chelsea surrounding the referee suggests to me you haven't actually been watching the game for very long or are a United fan.

VDS has been weak all season but no team has took advantage, he won;t come out for crosses which led to one chance in a game Man Ure dominated

Man Ure will either have to place a lot of face in Foster or get a new keeper

He hasn't been the same keeper since he took that smack in the face that knocked him silly, I forget when it was or who it was against may even have been last season.

Chelsea would be in the Championship without Abramovic?

It's all about luck, if Knighton had bought the Munichs they'd be in the Championship too. There's a lot of jealousy aimed at Chelsea at the moment, can't understand it myself.

Also talking about Chelsea surrounding the referee suggests to me you haven't actually been watching the game for very long or are a United fan.

Chelsea were set to do a Leeds until Roman come in, they'd have been relegated.

Man Utd had one famous incident of surrounding the ref which got blown out of proportion and Ferguson has made it clear they don't do that anymore. Chelsea surround the ref multiples times in every match.

I love that sky camera thing they used for the replay of the Essien shot. They use it a lot in Serie A. I think Premiership Grounds should all have one installed. :nod:

And the second half has started well too. Chelsea look re energised, but you just know there will be another period of play where United are on top.

strange game is football and is it me or is Paul Scholes nnow a pale imitation of the player he used to be

He's still great, but more limited now.

His composure and passing are still second to none though.

Â