Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

briggaman

Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Man Utd or Chelsea to win the Champions League?

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Couldn't care less

What a player that boy Ronaldo is. He has looked superb for the first 25 minutes. Great header for the goal. Who was supposed to be picking him up though? Ill assume the two centre halves were on Rooney and Tevez?

great play by brown and a beautiful cross, crap marking from essien

bith right backs showing important a position right back is and im betting they wish they had brought someone in the summer

how the **** can chelsea play essien at RB ?

He has played there a lot this season, don't you know its fashionable to play people out of position at RB

at least we played a defender, not the best midfielder !!

Chelsea have to do something about Essien.

Its obvious Fergie is going to keep Ronaldo down the Chelsea right, Cole has had Ronaldo in his pocket loads of times in recent years so negate that problem by keeping him out of the picture. But Ronaldo vs Essien is a mismatch. Fat Tony needs to get a different full back on. Whether he takes off Essien in a straight swap or takes off Makelele or Ballack and brings Essien forwards is for him to decide, but he is going to lose the game if he does nothing.

Tyldesley is the most biased commentator I've ever heard in my life. Utter rocket polisher. His comments about Drogba are at best unprofessional. He's bumming every United attack to high heaven, yet when Chelsea nearly scored, he barely said a word. Absolute disgrace.

Tyldesley is the most biased commentator I've ever heard in my life. Utter rocket polisher. His comments about Drogba are at best unprofessional. He's bumming every United attack to high heaven, yet when Chelsea nearly scored, he barely said a word. Absolute disgrace.

I think Jim Beglin is worse, I'm sure he is playing with himself when commentating on Liverpool.

Â