Weekends Football 19/21 February

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Still winds me up Van Persie beat him to goal of the month when he scored against Stoke.

Because Van Persie's goal against us was F*^%**g OFFSIDE

Yes that one of the best goals ever scored by a villa player. 

• Like 1

Would rather Everton didn't win this but this is their best chance in a long while to win at Anfield so have to take it.

Still think at some stage Liverpool will reel off 5-6 wins in quick succession as Chelsea have done so think it's remote hope to finish above them compared to Everton.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would rather Everton didn't win this but this is their best chance in a long while to win at Anfield so have to take it.

Still think at some stage Liverpool will reel off 5-6 wins in quick succession as Chelsea have done so think it's remote hope to finish above them compared to Everton.

Agreed but it's rather enjoyable to watch them implode. Could be 4 straight defeats at Anfield. How often does that happen?

I realise there's plenty of time in this game and plenty of games left for VAR to fix it, but if Liverpool failed to make either of the European competitions this season, do you think Klopp would take the domestic cups seriously and do you think he'd still complain about too many games?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I realise there's plenty of time in this game and plenty of games left for VAR to fix it, but if Liverpool failed to make either of the European competitions this season, do you think Klopp would take the domestic cups seriously and do you think he'd still complain about too many games?

I’m sure he’d find something to complain about!

Â