Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

I remember as a kid knowing there was a sexy story about Faithful and a mars bar, but for the life of me couldn’t work out how sweets could be used in a naughty way. I think I guessed she’d stripped off and shown her boobs in exchange for confectionery.

A bit like Katrina Smith over on Amherst Crescent used to.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I remember as a kid knowing there was a sexy story about Faithful and a mars bar, but for the life of me couldn’t work out how sweets could be used in a naughty way. I think I guessed she’d stripped off and shown her boobs in exchange for confectionery.

A bit like Katrina Smith over on Amherst Crescent used to.

What was her nickname? Sugar tits? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Saw that yesterday posted by Ian Dunt but as usual his tweet contained swears. Glad someone else found another tweets to post it. Absolutely hilarious lack of awareness. In fact I couldn't help thinking the Irish man being interviewed was @Enda

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Saw that yesterday posted by Ian Dunt but as usual his tweet contained swears. Glad someone else found another tweets to post it. Absolutely hilarious lack of awareness. In fact I couldn't help thinking the Irish man being interviewed was @Enda

Lol. No chance I’d have been that restrained to bring asked ”Why don’t you use the pound?

Response would probably mention the Famine, the Black and Tans, the monarchy, Cromwell, Churchill, sovereignty, neutrality, language, culture, music, Bono, and H from Steps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â