Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

On 12/08/2021 at 16:26, bickster said:

This account is worth a follow for the replies alone. Catches dumb bastards out all the time and those that know just play along

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/08/2021 at 10:09, HanoiVillan said:

A great thread where a guy tries to travel as far as he can by bus in 24 hours, starting from Charing Cross:

I won't spoiler where he gets to, but it's a lovely thread with loads of pictures and videos of towns and countryside across the country. Give yourself a bit of time to read it.

Boooo! Can’t see anymore as I'm not signed up to Twitter. They never used to stop you reading threads/comments.

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Boooo! Can’t see anymore as I'm not signed up to Twitter. They never used to stop you reading threads/comments.

If you click on the tweet you get the “don’t miss what’s happening…sign up to Twitter” page. 

If you refresh the screen, in my case reading it on my phone I hit the circular arrow in the top right corner, that sign up page disappears and you can then see the tweet and subsequent comments.

It’s kinda irritating but it means you don’t need to sign up if you don’t wish to.

• Thanks 2

Â