Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

✨ i suggest that you burn down your home ✨ (@rad_nauseam) Tweeted:

“It was never our intention to replace Jack with one footballer. Our strategy was to analyse and break down Jack’s key attributes - and to find these qualities in three other players." #AVFC 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Look at all those green jerseys :wub:

My colleague played Everton in a preseason friendly in 94 (As a defender he was very happy to be facing Tony Cottee instead of Duncan Ferguson,), and Neville Southall went back to the hotel on the bus butt-naked apart form socks.

Edited by Tegis
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tegis said:

Look at all those green jerseys :wub:

My colleague played Everton in a preseason friendly in 94 (As a defender he was very happy to be facing Tony Cottee instead of Duncan Ferguson,), and Neville Southall went back to the hotel on the bus butt-naked apart form socks.

All goalkeepers are a bit special but Neville Southall is more special than most

I went to Everton v Leeds, that season Leeds got promoted where he had his half time protest and sat in the goal whilst everyone else got bollocked by the manager

21 hours ago, choffer said:

Odd choice of music. I watched with the sound off and it was much more enjoyable. 

I wonder how many goals were conceded within 10 seconds of those kicks compared to the number of **** wit goals conceded from rolling the ball to the nearest defender despite him being surrounded by 3 professionaly trained high press attackers. 

Â