Midweek Football 1/4 Febuary

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

awful team. their fans are going to come out as an army all tweeting "cry more" as a response to Soton complaints too XD. pissy club, pissy fans.

Same as the penalty decision vs us they'll have the microscopes out looking for the slightest hint of contact, there was contact no doubt, ankle and knee but martial had already started to go down hence why it was a dive

Pointless arguing with them as they'll never see it, he's thrown himself to the floor before the defender gets there 

Just now, The_Steve said:

It's gotta be corruption. Every major VAR decision was painfully, obviously wrong. How can they continue to justify it? Imagine, not that it would, if such a result relegated Southampton given the very heavy defeat.

Handy it happened against a team likely to be in the middle of the table aye... I mean handy

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That VAR decision for the penalty has genuinely astonished me. I honestly can't believe they didn't overturn that, and then sent him off.

It’s things like this that go their way when Ole publicity complains about them being on the end of bad decisions. This week he was saying again that 2 big decisions against Sheffield were errors.

For the refs it’s easier to let it go Uniteds way.

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s things like this that go their way when Ole publicity complains about them being on the end of bad decisions. This week he was saying again that 2 big decisions against Sheffield were errors.

For the refs it’s easier to let it go Uniteds way.

DIdnt they get a public apology from the board saying 2 decisions went against United. nothing dodgy at all

we never even got anything from them for the shitty decisions we received

• Like 2

Â