Midweek Football 1/4 Febuary

andykeenan

Just now, Zatman said:

DIdnt they get a public apology from the board saying 2 decisions went against United. nothing dodgy at all

we never even got anything from them for the shitty decisions we received

Ole was saying something about 2 weeks ago, they get no decisions. 

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

DIdnt they get a public apology from the board saying 2 decisions went against United. nothing dodgy at all

we never even got anything from them for the shitty decisions we received

They couldn't even apologise for the Man City farce. It's a joke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Ole was saying something about 2 weeks ago, they get no decisions. 

He’s a hypocrite. I wish English journos would ask him about Babacar Sarr. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Michelsen said:

He’s a hypocrite. I wish English journos would ask him about Babacar Sarr. 

I just googled that guy WTF 😮 

though I think you are giving the English journos too much credit to know anything about that guy

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

All the commentators were talking as if it was stonewall as well. Just a question of intent. They must have been watching something else

Jim Beglin calling everything a dive finally worked for him. 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I just googled that guy WTF 😮 

though I think you are giving the English journos too much credit to know anything about that guy

I did say it was a wish, not an expectation 😂

Anyway, Ole is a coward and a hypocrite. To hear him talk about integrity and justice makes me feel physically ill.

• Shocked 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Bednarek?

Blatant dive.

Nothat was very harsh but it was what 6 or 7 nil at that point?

I meant the first minute one so really game was done at that point and Man. Unired were 4 up before some of the odd VAR calls so it really didn't impact on game at all, just goal difference and we'll have to wait until 38th game to see if that means anything.

Just now, VillaChris said:

I meant the first minute one so really game was done at that point and Man. Unired were 4 up before some of the odd VAR calls so it really didn't impact on game at all, just goal difference and we'll have to wait until 38th game to see if that means anything.

No one is debating that one on here, blatant red.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Their only fit central defender now suspended for 3 games. For a dive. Horrible all around.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

All the commentators were talking as if it was stonewall as well. Just a question of intent. They must have been watching something else

The same thing happened with us against Man City. They will find any interpretation of the law to suit their agenda. Anywhere on the pitch, it's not a foul, so why a penalty? Contact doesn't automatically mean a foul. It was ovbvious to everyone bar Stockley Park and Mike Dean that Bednarak was trying to avoid contact and Martial's thrown himself to the floor.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Their only fit central defender now suspended for 3 games. For a dive. Horrible all around.

He only gets one match ban if it's last man foul regardless of straight red. They can appeal it aswell as opposed to say Mings getting two yellows v Palace which you can't.

Now Che Adams not getting the goal there is a nonsense as Shaw looked even more offside for one of the first four Man. United goals so that's the bizarre inconsistant nature of VAR usage.

Man. United should've also had penalty in the first half, Cavani right on the line when he was fouled so pretty much same if not slightly more in box than the one West Brom got the other week v Wolves.

Edited by VillaChris

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

yes and no. They got a stupid red card after 2 minutes that is not on Mike Dean. some of the other decisions maybe but was 3 or 4 nil when started happening

Was mainly referring to the penality shebang. They combusted way before that yes.

10 hours ago, The_Steve said:

The same thing happened with us against Man City. They will find any interpretation of the law to suit their agenda. Anywhere on the pitch, it's not a foul, so why a penalty? Contact doesn't automatically mean a foul. It was ovbvious to everyone bar Stockley Park and Mike Dean that Bednarak was trying to avoid contact and Martial's thrown himself to the floor.

I can understand why it was given in the first place. I thought it was a pen.

I cannot understand how they can review that and think it was a foul. There's no contact. And if there is it's absolutely minimal and way after Martial started to go down.

I can just imagine Mike Dean reviewing it and refusing to admit he was wrong.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I can understand why it was given in the first place. I thought it was a pen.

I cannot understand how they can review that and think it was a foul. There's no contact. And if there is it's absolutely minimal and way after Martial started to go down.

I can just imagine Mike Dean reviewing it and refusing to admit he was wrong.

He reviewed it and doubled down on how wrong he was 😂

There's contact, definitely knee to knee but martials legs have gone before that contact comes, both feet are leaving the ground and he arcs his back, it's 100% a dive 

Â