General officiating/rules

StefanAVFC

49 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's just bias. big club bias is a thing and Man Utd have always got the most of it. There was some stat a while ago that they'd gone something like 10 years without a penalty awarded agaisnt them in the league at old trafford. That's not coincidence.

I thought that VAR would remove these things, but it's just making it more blatant.

There's one I think they've never lost while winning at half time at old Trafford 

57 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Or there should just be a representative from each club in the VAR room, that could be fun :)

fight!, ....fight!,...fight!,.... fight!.....Villa aggrro whoah whoah !!!

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Doesn't really matter thou does it.

Slap on the wrist. 

Maybe they could also launch an investigation just to appear like they are doing something about it, but actually not changing anything.

May have been addressed further back but I noticed on the two potential offside goals for Newcastle on the weekend that we didn’t get to see the lines being drawn across the pitch, have they done away with that now or was that just reserved for us? 

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

May have been addressed further back but I noticed on the two potential offside goals for Newcastle on the weekend that we didn’t get to see the lines being drawn across the pitch, have they done away with that now or was that just reserved for us? 

They brought the lines back for the Liverpool game

I think the should do what Elliot Ness did in the Untouchables. Go to Italy and bring all their refs over here, and send all our refs over there.

Switch the jurors.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Just saw thr Liverpool penalty

Most corrupt league in the world. This is nearly as bad as the Juventus scandal

It's either corrupt or biased beyond belief. Either way I'm sick of it. It's just not a level playing field.

You know it's bad when you're annoyed about decisions other teams like Wolves and Bournemouth are having against them.

Edited by villan95
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

It's either corrupt or biased beyond belief. Either way I'm sick of it. It's just not a level playing field.

You know it's bad when you're annoyed about decisions other teams like Wolves and Bournemouth are having against them.

For me its corrupt. Blatant decisions every week favouring same sides and has got worse and more obvious since VAR

• Like 1

One of the big issues for me is that since VAR has come in, it just feels increasingly like the players on the pitch often have very little influence into what actually happens. VAR will simply do whatever they want and get the results they want.

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

For me its corrupt. Blatant decisions every week favouring same sides and has got worse and more obvious since VAR

To be fair Brentford vs Fulham isn't favouring Brentford, it's just **** useless

Rules made by people who've never played football in their life enforced by people who've never played football in their life, these words removed must have been teaching tennis back when they were PE teachers

PGMOL have had their overhaul and still stink the place out, the obvious answer is PGMOL need to go... The answer we'll actually get is a load more rule changes and some apologies

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair Brentford vs Fulham isn't favouring Brentford, it's just **** useless

Rules made by people who've never played football in their life enforced by people who've never played football in their life, these words removed must have been teaching tennis back when they were PE teachers

PGMOL have had their overhaul and still stink the place out, the obvious answer is PGMOL need to go... The answer we'll actually get is a load more rule changes and some apologies

I don't think there's a policy of favouring Brentford in the same way there is Man United, but there could be some dodgy betting stuff going on.

Good save by Romero there putting both arms stretched our from his body making himself cover a couple feet more on each side and stopping the ball from going on goal. Obviously not a penalty because reasons.

Just now, bobzy said:

I have no idea what the rules are, but that's not handball for me.

Because? I've no idea about the rules either but interesting to hear why not.

Â