Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

21 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Just gone to Marseilles, top player. Sanson will have a good career too, Italy might not be a bad move for him either.

One of what, 6 players in our squad to have played CL matches? Young, Coutinho, Carlos, Digne, Ings. Maybe Martinez? I’d say he’s done alright so far! This chapter hasn’t been pretty though, as is par for the course at Villa.

Edit, its 8, Bailey and Martinez.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, a m ole said:

One of what, 6 players in our squad to have played CL matches? Young, Coutinho, Carlos, Digne, Ings. Maybe Martinez? I’d say he’s done alright so far! This chapter hasn’t been pretty though, as is par for the course at Villa.

8 CL level players and we look like blindfolded turds away at Bournemouth. Just so Villa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Augustinsson, Olsen, Nakamba, Kamara, Anwar, Traore have played Champions League too

Edit: Chambers too

Edited by Zatman

Another of SGs 'I make big decisions' statements that just wasn't necessary yesterday. 

A perfect opportunity for a 'fresh start' and even if MS was only on the bench, it shows he's been included and rated going forward (even if not really considered as a starter)

Omitting him completely has effectively shut the door on his Villa career imo. Needlessly. 

We're so bad (or good!) at devaluing our own assets. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

And when he's played he's pretty mcuh been our standout player. He's had one bad game and he doesn't get selected by Gerrard. 

What he been shit other than 1 game against chelsea where they let him have space because were winning the game at a walking pace.

Just now, MrBlack said:

Can't see him making the bench in our next game.  Gerrard won't appreciate his insta post about being fit and ready. He wants to be looked in the eye and told that, not via social media. 

No team in the league kills value of their own players like villa. If this were Liverpool they would get £40m for Sanson..we will.be lucky to get a bag of haribo and some skips alongside loaning him while still.paying his wages. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

No team in the league kills value of their own players like villa. If this were Liverpool they would get £40m for Sanson..we will.be lucky to get a bag of haribo and some skips alongside loaning him while still.paying his wages. 

We’re the anti Brighton. They sign players for 5m, let Potter coach them for a while and sell on for 50m

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

We’re the anti Brighton. They sign players for 5m, let Potter coach them for a while and sell on for 50m

I know right?

We got £100m for generational hero and we’ve gone to shit since he left.

They sold a (alleged) groper and a clown for £100m and it doesn’t seem to have affected them.

Its upsetting.

22 hours ago, May-Z said:

Another of SGs 'I make big decisions' statements that just wasn't necessary yesterday. 

A perfect opportunity for a 'fresh start' and even if MS was only on the bench, it shows he's been included and rated going forward (even if not really considered as a starter)

Omitting him completely has effectively shut the door on his Villa career imo. Needlessly. 

We're so bad (or good!) at devaluing our own assets. 

Yep. Instead he decides to go with two FBs and two CBs on the bench. Ridiculous.

It did cross my mind if Morgan lost his temper after being left out of the XI so SG decided to omit him completely. And if Morgan did lose it, can't say I blame him tbh. He knows all too well the favouritism when it comes to McGinn.

These Amazon style documentaries should be made available for every PL club's season ticket holders.

You're paying that much, you should be entitled to see at least snippets of what's going on behind the scenes.

We might have some insight into what's going on with Morgan.

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Another one of deanos flops i am afraid. Gerrard clearly dont rate him

Lange signing

Gerrard not rating somebody is not really an indication if he is good

• Like 4

I understand he is so frustrated but this is just unprofessional. Shut up and work hard. And apply the same standards to the manager. 

This club has taken a big step back to the bad old days of internal dissent and gossip. Purslow needs to stamp it out immediately. Nobody, the manager or players should be saying things in public like Sanson & Gerrard did this weekend. 

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

Â