Formula One - 2021

BOF

Lewis draped in the Brazil flag. He really does try hard doesn't he. A bit too hard I think. That's why it comes across as slightly needy/false.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Lewis draped in the Brazil flag. He really does try hard doesn't he. A bit too hard I think. That's why it comes across as slightly needy/false.

Has he mentioned how they are the best fans yet or something about Senna

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

Without fail, whatever the first question they ask him he replies with “the fans have been awesome all weekend, you guys are the best” (or words to that affect). 🙄

Great race that. Incredible drive from Lewis all weekend.

Glad to see Max fail with yet another effort to crash into Lewis, he's genuinely the most reckless driver on the grid.

It's shaping up well for the last few races

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

FIA frantically looking for another rule to hand the GP to Verstappen? Must be something surely! 

Well without Max this would be the most boring non-competitive sport going. At least with him Lewis doesn't get to walk to another Championship.

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

Without fail, whatever the first question they ask him he replies with “the fans have been awesome all weekend, you guys are the best” (or words to that affect). 🙄

What an arsehole. 

Edited by sidcow

Toto saying Lewis undid his seat belt on the last lap. Surely he means the slowdown lap and not the last race lap. If it's the last race lap then they'll throw the book at him. If it's the slowdown lap it's still a safety issue and they'll take a dim view of it. Why would you do that. Potentially very silly and might be very very costly.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Toto saying Lewis undid his seat belt on the last lap. Surely he means the slowdown lap and not the last race lap. If it's the last race lap then they'll throw the book at him. If it's the slowdown lap it's still a safety issue and they'll take a dim view of it. Why would you do that. Potentially very silly and might be very very costly.

I guess it’s something that can be checked via onboard sensors. What a silly thing to mention. 

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Won't be the first time he has done that. As for Verstappen, that 'incident' was a penalty all day long, he even ended off the track??

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I guess it’s something that can be checked via onboard sensors. What a silly thing to mention. 

He only said that after they'd been to the stewards.

FWIW I don't want him disqualified or anything, because it would wreck the title battle. He doesn't deserve that, but he has been an idiot here. 

• Like 2