Formula One - 2021

BOF

A thoroughly enjoyable final race before the Summer break. Disappointed that it was another tough one for Max, the Championship has took a hit for both him and Red Bull so it's an ideal time for the break. Hopefully they can get going again in Spa at the end of the month and keep this battle going. I just really don't want another Mercedes/Hamilton sweep okay. 

It was just nice to see cars in positions you never normally do. Ocon and Seb for the win, the little Schumacher/Max duel and of course, Alonso back up near the top. The man proving yet again why he's one of the very best to ever do it in this sport, his defending against Lewis was incredible and ultimately is what delivered the win to Ocon. Sad today wasn't the day for that Alonso podium but he'll get one eventually before he finally calls it a day for good. He has too. 

I also find it amusing that Russell finally gets points in a Williams, only for Latifi to outscore him :lol:

3 week break now ☹️

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

I have to be honest I thought that was crap. 

Max's race compromised from the start, Lando put out of the race and overtaking near impossible.

Crap

Get the feeling the championship race is over now, Mercedes have the speed advantage now and like every other year they will only get stronger as the season goes on.