Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Warndon Villages is alright, Warndon however is a total dive. Two slightly seperate areas, fairly big difference. Warndon would totally suit a knuckle dragging scum fan

Was going to say the same thing, although there are worse parts of Worcester that would be more suited to the sty dwelling inbred vermin felchers!

They must be the most boring team in the league. With only the two wins this season and sever lack of goals im suprised they have not got on Ecks back yet.

Their up coming fixtures do not look too promising for them either.

They will be in the bottom 3 come New Years

They must be the most boring team in the league. With only the two wins this season and sever lack of goals im suprised they have not got on Ecks back yet.

villa_shere, I both shake my head at and congratulate you. :D

Warndon Villages is alright, Warndon however is a total dive. Two slightly seperate areas, fairly big difference. Warndon would totally suit a knuckle dragging scum fan

Was going to say the same thing, although there are worse parts of Worcester that would be more suited to the sty dwelling inbred vermin felchers!

I'm guessing you're from Worcester judging by your location Villadude - and I agree, Dines Green is a shithole.

Blues fans - two wins In the league and scraping past 3 league 1 sides at home really makes you cocky eh?

www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A77021570

Look at some of the clowns mouthing off...

Blues fans - two wins In the league and scraping past 3 league 1 sides at home really makes you cocky eh?

www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A77021570

Look at some of the clowns mouthing off...

Do the Blues ball boys retrieve the ball from the back of the net??

HAHAHAH

**** told. :D:lol:

My favourite was one of them calling me plastic before another Blues fan points out saying someone moving away is one of the densest things he's ever heard!

After showing no attacking intent whatsoever on Saturday, Audley Harrison is rumoured to be Alex McLeish no.1 transfer target...................... he should fit right in
Another giant they can hoof the ball up to? Sounds about right.

Â