Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I met two scum players last week, Enric Valles and Michel. They aren't playing, CC isn't playing...the only Spaniard who gets a match in Birmingham these days is Pablo, occasionally, at WBA (he is utter shit). Michel was Sporting Gijon's captain the year they came up to Spain's first division and has been rotting away without playing at Birmingham since January.

Loved watching Birmingham lose tonight by the way. I'm not from Birmingham so I don't hate city as much as most Villa fans....but I'm starting to!!! :D

Having read the (seemingly fortnightly) article about various inbred knuckledraggers being given suspended sentences and banning orders for footballing offences, something struck me about the addresses of the offenders

Trevor Chester, 22, of Kennet Grove, Chelmsley Wood, Daniel Etheridge, 19, of Warndon, Worcester, Michael Harper, 34, of Summerfield Road, Solihull, Glen Hudson, 27, of Stoneymoor Drive, Castle Bromwich, Simon Makri, 30, of Marlene Croft, Chelmsley Wood, Lee Mayors, 27, of Digby Drive, Marston Green, Paul Sheehan, 25, of Sycamore Green, Cannock, Dean Swift, 20, of Water Orton Road, Castle Bromwich, and Kenneth Wallace, 39, of Wallhouse Road, Walsall, had previously admitted violent disorder.

Given Chelmsley Wood, Castle Brom and Marston Green are in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull, not one knuckledragger listed resides in Birmingham.

So much for all noses being from Birmingham

Â