Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They keep bleating on about how they have turned down "big clubs" as if to get some sort of message across. The only message it gets across is that they really are a bunch of small timers.

Remember that first press conference where they menioned us about 10 times? You could tell they were no different under the new owners then.

does anyone actually believe he rejected liverpool and spurs to go the sty? espically considering spurs are in champions league. only a complete idiot would believe that

I enjoyed Pavlyuchenko's agents statement of why he didn't go there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anybody saw it but I was listening to commentary on that dreadful SHA-Liverpool game and apparently there was one incident where the ball came flying in and Gerrard beat Zigic in the air with the Serb not even bothering to leap at all?!

Sounds like Zigic really is a lazy arse, shite signing.

I'm not sure if anybody saw it but I was listening to commentary on that dreadful SHA-Liverpool game and apparently there was one incident where the ball came flying in and Gerrard beat Zigic in the air with the Serb not even bothering to leap at all?!

Sounds like Zigic really is a lazy arse, shite signing.

All that aside they looked good against Pool, very hard working side, missing a goal scorer. I think we'll struggle against them in a few weeks.

I thought (albeit very reluctantly) that they were very unlucky not to beat Liverpool - it was only an outstanding performance by Reina that saved Liverpool. I am worried about playing them so soon and I hate it that the first game is at our place rather than theirs! I wonder whether we should have this thread anymore as there doesn't seem to be much to laugh about with them at the moment, they have an excellent manager in McLeish (too good for them) and seem to be doing very well. Absolutely no chance they will go down. However I was talking to a Blues fan here at work this morning and apparently their new replica shirts have all been held up becuase of the floods so we aren't the only ones with late kits!

Liverpool were awful but sha played well but still lack creativity and a goalscorer to break teams down could say similar to us.

I do feel their defence is still average as Johnson and Dann are easily exposed by pace, Carr is getting on and Ridgewell isnt natural at full-back and I dont rate Foster either

Zigic is shite. I said it when we were linked with him, rubbish player. Total waste of money.

He was carp in the WC, how I chuckled.

Craig Gardener has got to be one of the most annoying pricks in the PL. I didn't like him when he was at Villa, I detest the bastard now. Watching the game yesterday, you could see he thinks he's the business now he's scored a couple of goals, was nice to see him **** up a couple of great opportunities. Stephen Carrs another one, what a feckless c-u-n-t.

Can't wait for Halloween.

Liverpool were awful but sha played well but still lack creativity and a goalscorer to break teams down could say similar to us.

I do feel their defence is still average as Johnson and Dann are easily exposed by pace, Carr is getting on and Ridgewell isnt natural at full-back and I dont rate Foster either

I have to disagree over Johnson, excellent defender, it was no surprise he made the step up from Cardiff. He was easily the best CB in the Championship at the time. I think Dann benefits being alongside him though. Agree about the fullbacks and I can't rate Foster right now, he was brilliant at Watford, but he hasn't played much since. He seems to have started well for them though unfortunately.

There's a lot of negativity in this thread, which i can fully undestand.

But i expected to come in here and read 1 or 2 comments about how well they've been doing.

For me, Mcleish is doing a fantastic job, they were epically unlucky not to beat plop yesterday. I can see them going from strength to strength, which is bad news for us as they'll soon be on our tails if both clubs continue on the same trajectory. I hate the fans immeasurably, as they really are a vindictive bunch, but I think the team deserves some respect.

What did Phillips say?

He was very diplomatic about it, but you could tell he thought he was shit.

He said things like "He doesn't wins as many headers as we'd like" and "He thought he didn't have to jump to win headers". When asked if he had a good touch like Crouch he said "He's working on his touch. He's still developing, he's got a lot to learn."

He's 30 in two weeks. :lol:

Might not be able to laugh at the team, but I was in Asda Chelmsley Wood on Sunday afternoon.

The amount of 25 stone grandads in small heath shirts was almost as amusing as the knuckle skin that was all over the floor

Â