Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Heard an thick-as-pigshit knuckledragger on Radio WM tonight.

He was laughing because we have no manager, oh the hilarity.

He then signed off with this gem:

"We got 3 things duh Villa aint got......an anfem, duh name of duh citeee an' a manager"

You couldn't make it up. Every last one of them is a deranged unwashed cuuuuunt

Heard an thick-as-pigshit knuckledragger on Radio WM tonight.

He was laughing because we have no manager, oh the hilarity.

He then signed off with this gem:

"We got 3 things duh Villa aint got......an anfem, duh name of duh citeee an' a manager"

You couldn't make it up. Every last one of them is a deranged unwashed cuuuuunt

I heard this as well. Couldn't stop laughing.

Absolute goon!

:crylaugh:

Mauro Camoranesi's representative has criticised a fellow agent following the collapse of the midfielder's move to Birmingham City.

Juventus veteran Camoranesi had held talks with Birmingham regarding a transfer to the Premier League, but an agreement could not be reached.

Blues boss Alex McLeish has revealed that he pulled out of a deal for the 33-year-old after having a rethink during the protracted negotiations.

However, the World Cup winner's representative Sergio Fortunato is unhappy with Vlado Borozan, who was acting for Birmingham in Italy, after the Fifa agent claimed he is unable to disclose the reasons for the deal not going through.

Turned the cards

"I don't understand the words of this man (Borozan). If he knows the reasons for the break in negotiations and can't say, it's better for him to shut up," Fortunato told Sky Italia.

"There is only one truth: first they told us that Camoranesi would earn so much, then when we went to Birmingham that figure became half.

"If I organise a meeting in Turin and they tell me a figure, then I meet with Juve and come to an agreement with them, then I go to England and they tell me another number then the deal is blown.

"It's not like we went to Birmingham with Camoranesi for a walk. You can see that this guy is not accustomed to dealing with important players. Things changed there.

"He should take responsibility for what he said because I know what they wrote to me, I still have the piece of paper with what this Borozan, I don't even know his name, offered. When I went there everything had changed. That's not right.

"The truth is this. If he came here and told us what they could really give to Camoranesi, we would have considered it. Instead he turned the cards on the table. So he should not come out and say these things."

Fortunato admits that Camoranesi, who has been with Juventus since 2002, could now stay with the Serie A giants.

"How are we going to resolve it all? I don't know," he added. "It's not in our hands anymore.

"We have done everything we could. We went to Birmingham and everything seemed settled, Camo talked with the coach, then this happened.

"If it doesn't happen with Birmingham, it's not a problem, we'll find another solution. Everyone knows Camoranesi in the world.

"Will he stay at Juve? I'm not ruling that out, I'm not ruling out anything, how can I rule out something?"

"It's not like we went to Birmingham with Camoranesi for a walk" is a particular highlight IMO

One of the most awful players you will see. Released from Newcastle says it all, but good enough for SHA.

He looked absolutely delighted when they won that pre-season trophy. The height of the fags career.

Heard another cro-magnon on the radio tonight, wanting to know if small heath versus Rochdale was going to be live on WM

"Err, no we are covering Villa's Europa League tie, but we will have reports from The Sty"

"oooh grate, brill, majic, grunt, dribble"

Another retard not going to the match then :-)

Â