Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Draw would do nicely.

What? :shock: :shock: :shock:

small heath are currently 3 points behind us, Everton are bottom.

So an Everton win would be beneficial.

Yeah of course, but Everton will have some long unbeaten run and somehow find themselves close to us most likely and all the points dropped while there shit helps. I don't like Everton either. If I had to pick a team to lose it'd be Sha, but prefer a draw. We'll finish above em end of season, they won't go down so be nice if they can get a few points against some of our closer rivals and also give us a complimentary 6 points. :)

We'll have to agree to differ, but I can guarantee that you are probably the only person on this site that doesn't want small heath to lose to Everton.

I would also like a draw as well. As has already been pointed out, SHA are generally shit and I can't see them getting close to us this season. While I can't see Everton doing as well as they did last season, you never know. Can't bring myself to want a SHA win though unless it benefits Villa.

So that's two of ye, out of over 40,000

Make that 3.

I am not worried about Small Heath finishing above us, but I know Everton will turn it around. So the more points Everton can drop now the better, but I can't hope for a SHA win, so I'll say a point each.

Â