Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

even though we had our lowest attendence in god knows how long it was double what they had at the sty

Honestly, I fear the day when the Sty might overtake us in attendances.

So you use a statement that the sty had half the attendance of Villa Park for a similar match, as a reason to fear that they might overtake our attendances?

:?

legov dont worry unless we go into league one and they start qualifying for champions league ecah seaosn it wont happen

we have a larger fanbase than them by a country mile

How many times have sha had better average gates than us? It cant have happened too many times.

& re the fanbase comment... I totally agree, we blow them out of the water

I would be confident in saying they have never had a higher average attendance over the course of a season.

'72/73-'74/75 They had a higher attendance but we were a division lower than them at the time.

Since 1951 they've averaged over 30k only six times.

its quite lucky for us that their pathetic fanbase and stadium will always hold them back, as Mcleish is a damn good manager and has turned them into a solid side that i cant see getting relegated this season or anytime soon...unfortunately.

Losing Mcfadden is a blow for them, but they do have some good defenders (ridgewell excepted), Hleb is also a very very good player.

apparently those blosers have created a "lets alugh at b6 thread"

IM GLAD WE INSPIRED THOSE UNWASHED LOSERS TO CREATE A THREAD ABOUT US!

beats watching their drab and overpriced football. apprently my mate says they been whinging about teh allocation of tickets we have given them for the game. haha love it well done general the miminmum scum as possible in our ground

apparently those blosers have created a "lets alugh at b6 thread"

IM GLAD WE INSPIRED THOSE UNWASHED LOSERS TO CREATE A THREAD ABOUT US!

beats watching their drab and overpriced football. apprently my mate says they been whinging about teh allocation of tickets we have given them for the game. haha love it well done general the miminmum scum as possible in our ground

I just looked that up on Google and the first result was a SHA forum where you have to have an account to view it. You don't honestly create an account on a SHA forum did you? :P

Â