Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I can just imagine his rather lovely missus' reaction when she steps out of the car and sees the sty for the first time........"you gave up Spain.....FOR THIS !????!?!?" is one that springs to mind.

He is woeful. His goal scoring record is abysmal, especially at club level. Well, he did get 13 from 19 for some club last year..but other that that he has been crap for Valencia.

They are only ranting and raving because he comes from Valencia and sounds "fancy". The majority of Noses have never seen him play but will still be like OMGZ!

A bit strange if this is woeful

Amazing career goal ratios for Nikola Zigic below by season:

1998/99 - 1:1.25

1999/00 - 1:1

2000/01 - 1:1

2001/02 - 1:1.5

2002/03 - 1:1.2

2003/04 - 1:1.4

2004/05 - 1:1.6

2005/06 - 1:2.1

2006/07 - 1:2.5

2007/08 - 1:15

2008/09 - 1:1.4

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_%C5%BDigi%C4%87

At £6 Million Nikola Zigic may well prove to be the find of the season if not the decade!

poop look at his recent record at valencia it is woeful, reality is right

the league he did well at was when he was at belgrade and thats worse than the scottish league!

Well why did MON want him then :oops:

the league he did well at was when he was at belgrade and thats worse than the scottish league!

Oh he did, did he?

Oh he did, did he?

According to the Mail he did :shock:

Oh he did, did he?

According to his agent he did. According to his agent he also turned down Manchester City.

I think it's safe to assume that his agent was talking nonsense.

Oh he did, did he?

According to his agent he did. According to his agent he also turned down Manchester City.

I think it's safe to assume that his agent was talking nonsense.

Are you telling me the Mail print unfounded stories without checking them 1st OMG :o

poop what point are you trying to prove? :confused:

Demitri I am not trying to prove anything I have a right to make a comment without being shouted down by the "I dont agree with that Police"

The Mail printed a story saying that we wanted to sign Zig Zag and because he signed for them it must be wrong :puke:

The Mail printed a story saying that we wanted to sign Zig Zag and because he signed for them it must be wrong :puke:

Not because he signed for SHA, but because Aston Villa have officially commented on the issue and have been very clear about not being interested in him.

Demitri I am not trying to prove anything I have a right to make a comment without being shouted down by the "I dont agree with that Police"

The Mail printed a story saying that we wanted to sign Zig Zag and because he signed for them it must be wrong

ok firstly who is shouting at you?

furthermore maybe you need to read the guidelines as its against the rules to label groups like you have done with the "i dont agree with that police"

anyway as BG says the club have rejected this story so if you want to join the blosers and agree with them so be it but i dont believe this for a second. if we were interested he would come here as we can offer european football and challenging for cl in comparison to them trying to get in the top half of the table

Just been over on there forums to check the latest obsession quotes,

There is a topic titled

2 Heavy Wins Over Villa Or A Cup enjoy the quotes

2 big wins over teh Villa or a League cup trophy, not FA cup the League cup.....I would have to go for 2 heavy wins over the Villa as that would keep the smile on my face for longer

two 10-nil blues wins for me, sod the trophy!

agree..local pride is more important for me. The bread and butter stuf

Cup for me, either the fa or league get you into Europe and that's better in maney ways, income , better players being atracted to the club and more bums on seats.

Two wins over the vile might only meen another season in the prem and there's no garentee of that.

GARENTEE, serious lack of teachers :lol:

First of all, shut up because I don't agree with that.

Zig Zag? Have SHA bought copies of that cheap kid's educational show from the '80s? Going by the average IQ of a bluenose, they could probably do with them (but learning how to work a VCR could be problematic).

Just been over on there forums to check the latest obsession quotes,

There is a topic titled

2 Heavy Wins Over Villa Or A Cup enjoy the quotes

2 big wins over teh Villa or a League cup trophy, not FA cup the League cup.....I would have to go for 2 heavy wins over the Villa as that would keep the smile on my face for longer

two 10-nil blues wins for me, sod the trophy!

agree..local pride is more important for me. The bread and butter stuf

Cup for me, either the fa or league get you into Europe and that's better in maney ways, income , better players being atracted to the club and more bums on seats.

Two wins over the vile might only meen another season in the prem and there's no garentee of that.

GARENTEE, serious lack of teachers :lol:

is it a touch ironic that you check the blues forums, label them obsessive and then post in a 200 page thread aimed at blues on a villa board. Mildly amusing.

is it a touch ironic that you check the blues forums, label them obsessive and then post in a 200 page thread aimed at blues on a villa board. Mildly amusing.

200 pages in 2 years though. The thread isn't as popular as the page count would have you think.

Â