Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Dire Facebook group. Even the creator looks like a grade A tosser.

Just looking at the atrocious grammar tells you it's an untermensch small heath page

"Aston villa need to be closed down to save them any further embarrassment"

Good lord, if we're embarrassing I'd hate to think what that makes SHA.

I'm pretty sure that they mean we need to be closed down to save them from any more embarrassment, getting thumped 5-1 can't be easy, neither can having your rival team do the double over you 3 times in a row.

Sometimes I do feel sorry for the Small Time Alliance.... not! :lol:

Just looking at the atrocious grammar tells you it's an untermensch small heath page

I'm pretty sure that they mean we need to be closed down to save them from any more embarrassment, getting thumped 5-1 can't be easy, neither can having your rival team do the double over you 3 times in a row.

:lol:

Guest Ricardomeister

On the Blues Evening Mail forum they have started a serious thread debating whether the next England left back should be Liam Ridgewell! :crylaugh:

16466_206341258690_516743690_3301147_7853600_n.jpg

HAHAHAHA Look at that Coat!!! Is he a pimp??? wonder how many animals was slaughetered for that coat!!! Seems all bloser owners wear stupid coats and suites! Also those eyebrows needs trimming they are all over the place!!

Are you sure that's not David Gold topless with a Carson Yeung mask on?

:lol:

it creases me they still try and argue the point theyre shit theyve always been shit and they always will be shit the more they try and claim otherwise the more retarded they look.

This is posted on that site:

Them scumers frm b6 r gna b unda a lonnng ting on way bk frm tha smoke! Put ya scum tops bk in ya wardrobe agen! Wat an end 2 a top wkend! Kro sotv zca x

Illiterate, unwashed, smeg-infested slags

Yeah i know them,they are from Marston Green,right pair of old local bikes LOL,the one was shagging everybody in the pub behind her hubbies back,everybody knew bar him,poor bastard !

This is posted on that site:

Them scumers frm b6 r gna b unda a lonnng ting on way bk frm tha smoke! Put ya scum tops bk in ya wardrobe agen! Wat an end 2 a top wkend! Kro sotv zca x

Illiterate, unwashed, smeg-infested slags

I honestly have no idea what that is meant to mean. I assume it's something to do with us losing at Wembley, but I can't be sure.

Oh, and for any sha fans reading, you may not know what 'Wembley' means. But I wouldn't worry your little heads, it's somewhere good teams go to play every now and then.

Â