Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

he is on the same level as titus shambles. to even be mentioned for england is just a complete joke. imagine him up against someone like messi?

He could do quite well as I can imagine Messi laughing at him for 90 minutes thinking how is this clown on the same pitch as me

LMAO, just seen a comment on why Blues fans like the Blues..here was one answer:

"i like the fact we've only won one major trophy in 135 years but we still live in hope. "

I think he missed out the word 'misguided' before 'hope'

LMAO, just seen a comment on why Blues fans like the Blues..here was one answer:

"i like the fact we've only won one major trophy in 135 years but we still live in hope. "

When the **** did they win a "major" trophy????

I don't know if anyone caught the back of yesterdays Evening Mail, but there's real trouble brewing between the new lot and the old lot.

The new chairman described Gold as someone who is so old that he finds things difficult to understand and has promised that they will shortly be presenting the information from their due diligence process which will cause a great deal of strife for Mr Sullivan.

The new lot returned a gift of jewel encrusted cufflinks from the old lot last week at the West Ham game saying they didn't want gifts from "an adversary" and according to the Mirror Sullivan has offered them £500,000 to end the feud.

I wonder what they've got on him?

Should be interesting finding out.

Due dilligence means probably the taking of bungs during the process to see certain parts of how the business was operated - I would be surprised with those bellends.

The new lot are probably not much better though, they look fake as ****

On there forum there's a 7 page thread about Villa talk and how this topic is pathetic, funny that .....

i bet its probably by that partisan muppet. ive heard about him talking about wearing baby blue and pink. the guy obviously must be blind as claret is claret and pink is pink. anyway enough about that unwashed bloser

i read that about yeung but surely yeung should ahve checked the books before he bought? its his fault for beinga poor businessman as shown when he mad ethem look like laughing stocks when he said they would ahve 40m to spend.

by the way who is that harry hill lookalike?

Â