Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Anyone secretly hoping they beat Pompey so we can beat them at Wembley?

Them at a final? they wouldnt need to win or come anywhere near winning to keep banging on about it for ever and a day.If it was us that knocked em out id like to do it round one just to remind them that any further in the competion is pure luck

Anyone secretly hoping they beat Pompey so we can beat them at Wembley?

Them at a final? they wouldnt need to win or come anywhere near winning to keep banging on about it for ever and a day.If it was us that knocked em out id like to do it round one just to remind them that any further in the competion is pure luck

The semi, not the final, couldn't take that risk

Watch it though , let's hope Pompey don't go out of business cos Blooz will apparently get a bye to the semi-finals of the FA Cup (Wembley) if they do!!!

i think he looks good on the ball and composed. has a few little tricks, if he could improve on his finishing i think he could be a very good olayer. cant see them spending 8m on him and another 10m on another striker come the summer

They are moaning about BRMB have got about Villa at Wembley on one of their forums

http://www.brmb.co.uk

If they ever got there (as if) BRMB would be covering them, they are so bitter it's untrue!

Some quotes, idiots

Usually tune in to BRMB while on the way to work or on the way home from work or even as part of my daily routine being a community psychiatric nurse whilst making calls in the community, but over the last couple of days I have got sick to the death of hearing the programme turn in to the "vile wembley appearance appreciation at the expence of the cheap dig at the club I support and love show". Yeah I agree to a certain degree the local radio station should support local teams in such situations but how would these vile supporting radio presenters and it's listeners respond if Tom Ross showed similar byas of opinion towards the team he and us support. I for one will stop listening to the show if it continues with this philosophy and will stick to my cd changer as anyone else noticed this irritation or is it just me being a Victor Maldew.

saying that, has anyone noticed an increase in how much of aston vile you see about? I went into the JJB sports shop down merry hill (Dudley for those who don't know) and there is a whole section dedicated to Aston vile tops...

QUOTE (Francis No.8 @ Feb 20 2010, 02:00 PM)

Just leave'em to it - its a long way back from Wembley when you've lost.

Hate to say it but I'm not so sure they will lose.

Dudley is vile central, no surprise really

and TBF, BRMB is a BLATENLTY Blues-biased radio station, BCFC is ALWAYS their no. 1 priority. they don't even pretend it's not.

if we were in a cup final, i'd be pretty sure that BRMB would be obsessing over it aswell

Not only thick, inbred and unwashed but in denial as well.

I remember when THEY actually got to a final against Liverplop.................the build up was **** sickeningly pro-Scum as you'd expect from both WM AND BRMB.

Made it all the more **** hilarious when they lost on penalties

States in todays Sun Online that David Gold is threatening Legal Action against Chinese Owners for saying he is too old to own a football club :lol::lol:

Warewolf is Too Old.

DAVID GOLD is set to take legal action against former outfit Birmingham over suggestions the West Ham co-owner is too old to be running a football club.

Gold, 73, is upset by Brum's vice-chairman Peter Pannu, who said: "When people reach a certain age and have made their money, they should retire. Their faculties become affected."

Pannu also criticised Gold and David Sullivan's takeover of the Hammers.

He added: "They have caused an earthquake."

States in todays Sun Online that David Gold is threatening Legal Action against Chinese Owners for saying he is too old to own a football club :lol::lol:

Warewolf is Too Old.

DAVID GOLD is set to take legal action against former outfit Birmingham over suggestions the West Ham co-owner is too old to be running a football club.

Gold, 73, is upset by Brum's vice-chairman Peter Pannu, who said: "When people reach a certain age and have made their money, they should retire. Their faculties become affected."

Pannu also criticised Gold and David Sullivan's takeover of the Hammers.

He added: "They have caused an earthquake."

It's like pigs in mud *shakes head*

Â