Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Most of the noses I know are convinced they're going down, kin hope they're right.

I know 2 of them through work who have already told me they will take going down to league 1 if it means watching us get relegated. I suspect that's the same mentality as most of there fans.

Most of the noses I know are convinced they're going down, kin hope they're right.

I think they just use that as a defence mechanism. Then if it happens they will be like 'well I said it would'.

Reality is as someone posted above, they'd take going down if it meant we went down, they ARE that sad.

the ones in my office are confident of staying up but that might just be winding the dingles up (who are properly shitting themselves) also confident that the -10 points would have happened by now if it was going to happen, which its hard not to agree with

i think they'll be ok, peterborough, sheff wed and barnsley are all in great form but the **** aint half had some luck this season, zigic would have got another last minute winner if he wasnt **** useless

Announced to the HKSE that they will delay the accounts for the last 6 months of 2012, to go alongside the previous 2 years worth of accounts yet to be released

Edited by Jimzk5

Announced to the HKSE that they will delay the accounts for the last 6 months of 2012, to go alongside the previous 2 years worth of accounts yet to be released

How in the name of Allan are they being allowed to get away with this? Where's the justification for HMRC not flushing them down the bog finally?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

How in the name of Allan are they being allowed to get away with this? Where's the justification for HMRC not flushing them down the bog finally?

Jammy words removed seem to have unlimited lives

Statement from HKSE

"Shareholders of the Company and potential investors are advised to exercise caution when dealing in the shares of the Company".

After a significant proffit warning statement for the last 3 years.

Â