Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The more the merrier.

Villa, Blues, Albion, Wolves, Coventry, Stoke, Leicester, Derby, Forest all in the Prem would be amazing.

All of the above apart from Small Heath. They don't belong in the top division.

In fact, I'm looking forward to their inevitable f#ck up towards the end of the season. As sure as the sun will rise in the morning, Small Heath will embrace failure like an old friend.

dont WBA count as a Birmingham team, B71 postcode, B for Birmingham.

it winds baggies fans up a treat when you say that to them, they hate being being considered a birmingham team

So much so, the "You are now entering Sandwell" sign got moved so it was on the Birmingham side of the ground, it used to be slap bang in the middle of the turnstiles to the Birmingham road end

There are however plenty of places with a B postcode that aren't "in" Birmingham, Great Barr for example, its postal address is Birmingham but large parts of it are in Sandwell and some parts (up the scruffy end ;-) ) are in Walsall. Post Codes mean jack shit really

dont WBA count as a Birmingham team, B71 postcode, B for Birmingham.

If thats the case then there are already 2 Birmingham teams in the Prem. We really dont need a third.

As others have said, its just outside the city limits (literally yards outside) but people in the Black Country are very precious about not being thought of as Brummies. One day they will realise that the rest of the country hasn't even heard of the Black Country and doesn't give a **** what it's residents think about it not being Birmingham, but that's a way off yet.

But yes, I agree that if Manchester United are from Manchester then West Brom are from Birmingham.

Problem with the Yams when they are on holiday they all say they are from Birmingham because nobody's heard of West Bromwich LOL
I even used to work with a doghead who announced when he joined us that he was from Birmingham (said nobody outside the area knew about Wolverhampton either).

The attitude of people black country people etc, does not help Brum's cause in all those stupid 'second city' debates against Manchester.

What debates?

The Manks posture and bluster, we get on with it.

• 3 weeks later...
The attitude of people black country people etc, does not help Brum's cause in all those stupid 'second city' debates against Manchester.

This is very true.

People in Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Bury etc see themselves as Mancs.

That's why they can have BBC Radio Manchester and Greater Manchester Police.

People in Dudley, West Bromwich, Oldbury, Smethwick etc do not see themselves as Brummies.

That's why we can't have BBC Radio Birmingham and Greater Birmingham Police.

Instead we have to have BBC Radio WM and West Midlands Police.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4166094/Birmingham-transfer-embargo.html

I know I know it's from red top shite but I'll be looking on interested to see if it's picked up elsewhere.

It's makes me smile that the noses chuckle about our manager as their team continues to slide further into the void. :wave:

This is very true.

People in Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Bury etc see themselves as Mancs.

People from Salford certainly don’t consider themselves from Manchester...

Ok time for the phunnay...

These pair of words removed are both over 50 and they both post on FB...and they always put "KRO" and "SOTV" on every post.

What a pair of inbred fucktards...more chins between em than a Chinese phone book

XnlRV.jpg

Â