Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Blues fans seem to think they can look down on us. Forgetting the fact we've lost the same number of games against them and they play in a poxy league, they've also drawn at home to Barnsley, Brighton and Peterborough.

I do sometimes look on SHA and my god there are some fecktards. One guy, Paul Tait's t-shirt in particular. Name says it all and reeks of a small time club.

I'll always remember that early summer Sunday afternoon at VP last May... GOIIIING UPPPP GOIIING DOWN.

Met Garry Thompson recently and he talked me through his 2 goals v small Heath at the sty in 87

Class

I was there that day!

And me. Had just gone through the turnstile into the Kop :twisted: when the roar went up. I let out a scream of delight and the turnstile man asked who had scored. Thompson I replied and then he twigged. Then all the knuckle draggers twigged and me and 40 or so other Villans had to run the gauntlet. Was fun though 8)

Anyone hear that pillock "Paul" on WM again tonight?

The fucktard seems to be on every time I tune in, small heath clown.

"Y'know, absolutely, mate, y'know, absolutely, mate, y'know, absolutely, mate"

What a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

I think they need Braga to win and to win themself?

If Braga/Brugge is a draw, then sha are out with less points regardless of how they do. If Brugge win, then they are out because of losing both games to Braga I would imagine? Unless it goes on GD?

Â