Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They may well get out of that group actually. It is not a bad draw for them and Bruges would be a good away trip.

Bollocks. A tour of Europe getting battered beckons.

Bruges is awesome - my favourite European City.

i lived in maribor for some time, its a great town, ppl are cool, great pubs, passionate fans. sha has no chance for any points there. city of brugges is fantastic, dont know about braga. wish we were there, im sick of vienna.

Way to early to be talking about the league table and relegation fights in my opinion but they haven't made a good start that much is clear. It is also only going to get harder for them with playing on Thursday's and Sunday's in the coming weeks. I don't personally think they will be in a fight against the drop but I can't see them being anywhere near the playoffs either and another season in the Championship would be pretty damaging to them.

Way to early to be talking about the league table and relegation fights in my opinion but they haven't made a good start that much is clear. It is also only going to get harder for them with playing on Thursday's and Sunday's in the coming weeks. I don't personally think they will be in a fight against the drop but I can't see them being anywhere near the playoffs either and another season in the Championship would be pretty damaging to them.

It is true it's too early to talk about relegation fights, but a great thing about their relegation last year was I didn't see it coming until before the Fulham game! Would love another surprise relegation for them, it's all they deserve!

I hate the blues dont get me wrong.

Would love to see them come up though. Id do anything for a proper Derby game. Its about all we've got.

It isn't all we've got. Good or bad, we have a season of Premiership football to look forward to. And they haven't. It will be a pleasure to be deprived of their deluded ramblings about being Birminghams top club. They are where they belong, long may they stay there.

Â