Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

had blackpool won they would be ****

blackpool are down a sthey will get hammered by united. west ham look down and out. so between wigan, wolves and blose.

i think it will be wolves but pray its blose. they should beat fulham though unfortunately

Only cause you support them!

;)

Lol no, it's because I like having derbies.

If they stay up along with WBA and Wolves then that's another 6 derbies next year.

Then hopefully Forest come up through the play-offs - which would make it 6 Midlands teams in the Prem (Stoke as well)

Then next year all Midlands teams stay up and then Derby, Cov and Leicester get promoted - then we'd have 9 Midlands teams in the prem.

I can only dream :)

blackpool are down a sthey will get hammered by united. west ham look

Thing is Man Utd will have won the league by then so could 'do a West Ham' like a couple of years ago.

west brom and wolves are derbies enough for me and I like them, no need for a third, especially against such a disgusting, excremental disease ridden swampfest side such as small heath

Ben Foster has announced his retirement from International football to focus on his club career. I just hope for his sake his future is away from SHA after that decision.

How ridiculous.

A goalkeeper putting a temporary retirement on International football.. at 28.

I wouldn't want to see him in an England shirt anyway, but even less so now.

What a ridiculous decision. It's not like he's 40 years old or something.

And he's finally in a position where he's probably the best keeper in the country.

Weird.

Seems to be the modus operandi for England's fringe players these days. Startling lack of national pride, regardless of how sorry the state of the setup was I don't think I'd ever stop wanting to represent my country.

Sounds like somebody who thinks he's close to a bumper contract somewhere and doesn't want to risk getting injured or becoming the next Scott Carson

I really don't rate Foster, but bumper deals - Manchester United need a keeper?!

Never really rated him.

He didn't impress me in his games for Man Utd, nor what I've seen from Blues.

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes, but I'd worry if we bought him.

(Plus he's a Blues player)

Â