Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

they have enough quality

They really are a shit, shit team for the most part though, apart from the defence, Bentley, and a few others, it's a bit of a long stretch to say they have enough quality. How many times have they been beaten 5-0 this season? I think that says it all.

Yet they are't in the relegation zone with 4 games to go. That would kind of suggest that as I said they have enough quality to stay up, that isn't a long stretch at all.

Respectfully disagree.

The league is for some reason so tight this year that IMO it's hard to definitively say that the teams who end up going down a division were genuinely weaker than the teams immediately above them. I know normally that isn't the case but 2010/11 hasn't been a normal season.

I think they will stay up, fwiw, but I'd attribute it mostly to dumb luck, quality-wise they are down there with the likes of Wolves, Wigan etc. for me.

Yet they are't in the relegation zone with 4 games to go. That would kind of suggest that as I said they have enough quality to stay up, that isn't a long stretch at all.

Respectfully disagree.

The league is for some reason so tight this year that IMO it's hard to definitively say that the teams who end up going down a division were genuinely weaker than the teams immediately above them. I know normally that isn't the case but 2010/11 hasn't been a normal season.

I think they will stay up, fwiw, but I'd attribute it mostly to dumb luck, quality-wise they are down there with the likes of Wolves, Wigan etc. for me.

I have to agree, i think they have been really lucky this season and the quality of there side is shite, imo they are also lucky they have a decent manager..

im with Trent, they wont go down, like wainy says they can get a clean sheet against shit teams, wolves will be another, and then nick a goal, whereas the bottom 5 cant do either

as much as i want it to happen, id be amazed if they went down

They have a solid defence and that makes a hell of a difference.
There two center backs are decent there rest are a pile of dogshite. Like i said only because they have a decent manager that sets them up right they would be right down there..

I'm not saying they are a quality team, far from it but they have enough quality to stay up no question. Their keeper and CB's are better than any of the other sides down their and their midfielders while limited are adequate to perform the function they are asked to which is keep pressure off the defence.

I'm not saying they are a good side but they have more quality than the likes of Blackpool or Wolves.

They have a solid defence and that makes a hell of a difference.
There two center backs are decent there rest are a pile of dogshite. Like i said only because they have a decent manager that sets them up right they would be right down there..

Surely this goes for any manager. They are good enough to stay up,

I'm not saying they are a quality team, far from it but they have enough quality to stay up no question. Their keeper and CB's are better than any of the other sides down their and their midfielders while limited are adequate to perform the function they are asked to which is keep pressure off the defence.

I'm not saying they are a good side but they have more quality than the likes of Blackpool or Wolves.

Put it this way - they have the quality to stay up, but they're shit enough to go down. Same goes for many of the teams around the bottom three.

Come on Wolves.

Had a bit of a Brum-Black country tag team this weekend.

Always considered Villa and Wolves the goodies. Baggies and SHA fans always seem to team up with each other as well.

Â