Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

they ahve 5 players on loan i think it is and a few leaving on frees they are going to need to spend about 30m+ next season i reckon

another poor result today. they got very lucky the other sides around them drew. they should be ok now as blackpool wont beat spurs

Some of them actually think they will get:

Olsson

Sturridge

Krancjar

Gary Gardner

Demba Ba

Rodallega

Park

Maxi Lopez

this summer.

Their reasoning for Sturridge? 'He's from brum and we're in Europe'.

they ahve 5 players on loan i think it is and a few leaving on frees they are going to need to spend about 30m+ next season i reckon

another poor result today. they got very lucky the other sides around them drew. they should be ok now as blackpool wont beat spurs

Other than the players on loan, surely Carr and Bowyer are getting on a bit too..

I'd love it if they lost half their squad this summer!

2 games to go, they couldn't, could they????? Oh I'd so love it if they were to slip into the bottom 3.

Think I'd throw a **** party

2 games to go, they couldn't, could they????? Oh I'd so love it if they were to slip into the bottom 3.

Think I'd throw a **** party

I thought of you as I was posting it, I'd exect you to throw a street party to rival the royal wedding mate.

Please happen! It would be hilarious, and I don't think they'd come back up next season if they did!

Â