Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I wouldn't mind pinching Foster off SHA. It'd be funny - at least to see the inbreds fuming - and I reckon he's pretty good. And while we're rooting around in the OneStop bargain bucket, I'd grab Scott Dan/Roger Johnson given our chronic lack of decent CBs

so do i, i think he's by far the best english keeper, i have no idea why man utd let him go

Maybe it was the stigma of having Paul Robinson score past him from 80 yards. :lol:

Would love him here though. :|

What's wrong with Foster? I quite rate him fwiw

so do i, i think he's by far the best english keeper, i have no idea why man utd let him go

Highest Shots:Save ratio from any keeper in the prem ;)

Scott Carson once held that accolade when he was at Charlton.

(I do actually rate Foster and always have, but just thought I'd point out that that stat doesn't mean much!)

Foster has teh concentration of a goldfish which is why United let him go and a top club wont take him

in the limited playing time he had at utd, he was very good on the whole, he was absolutely superb v derby at pride park in 2008

We can wish on Small Heath going down, as it would mean we were safe for sure! (As Blackburn and Wolves cannot both finish above us, as West Ham can't. So we can wish relegation and nothing else on SHA and we'd be safe as a result. Barring a points deduction.)

Â