Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It's never as simple as this, but their two harder games, against Coventry and Norwich, are both at home. Meanwhile, their must win games against Rotherham and Huddersfield are both away: but it's their away from that's put them in this position in the first place, with just 12 points from 21.

On another subject (and it's odd signing a manager who might have been known to be unwell) but has anyone actually said what's wrong with Mowbray?

I've not seen anything but "illness" mentioned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

Wasn't it transfer guru Craig Gardner who helped build this side? 

Yeah, A.K.A Oddbod

spacer.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Really And Truly Terrible Lads. 'Eading Down.

Saw what you did there 😀

11 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Preston, Hull, and Coventry all have a game in hand on Norwich and even Middlesbrough still have a small interest in it at the moment. Seems unlikely that they will be 3 points clear of all those teams.

Hopefully. Preston beating Norwich this weekend would be good.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

On another subject (and it's odd signing a manager who might have been known to be unwell) but has anyone actually said what's wrong with Mowbray?

I've not seen anything but "illness" mentioned.

Deeney was the same, he knew he couldn’t play any more but still mugged them off into paying him millions they didn’t have :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Which one of you signed up and wrote this?

Jesus fuc***g wept 🤣🤣 I was led to believe they stopped LSD and acid experiments in the 60s

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Will Danny DeVito play Barry Fry in the film?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Has to be a Villa fan who wrote that. I can understand everything they wrote.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

This is absolutely hilarious but I can't believe that they won't shit out a couple of wins somehow sadly

There's only four games left now. Two wins may not be enough aswell if Huddersfield beat them as then Huddersfield win another game and they'll be on 49 points. Plymouth need three more points as their GD is far superior to SHA.

Sheff Weds beating Stoke at home is certainly what we want as they could be then 4 points clear of SHA. They have West Brom at home who should have confirmed play offs by 45th game so will rest players and then on the final day they have Sunderland away who have little to play for so you suspect Sheff Weds will get the result they need to stay on the final day.

• Like 2

Â