Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I'm looking forward to seeing the ridiculous names their supporters will call for and then see their hearts and hopes crushed by who the board end up hiring.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Percy reporting it now. A travesty of a decision...

Disaster for Birmingham. I’m sure Rooney made millions for a couple of months of complete incompetence.

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the ridiculous names their supporters will call for and then see their hearts and hopes crushed by who the board end up hiring.

Chelsea to sack Poch and for him to them go there MUST get mentioned.

Just now, Genie said:

Chelsea to sack Poch and for him to them go there MUST get mentioned.

Surely Potter is the one they’re calling for?

Out of work, local lad etc

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I agree, but it seems to be something that owners do. This is the second time that SHA have sacked a manager who was doing well because they allegedly wanted a bigger name.

I think some club owners think it will raise their profile

I think they think it will help with connections to bigger clubs as well like Rooney - priority for Man U loanees, Zola - same for Chelsea etc. Just another indicator of their small time mentality 

10 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

I cannot imagine anything more embarrassing for the new owners and CEO than buying a football club, sacking a successful manager who was flying high, installing a controversial ‘big name’ manager, claiming he will bring ‘no fear’ style football, going on a historic bad run (worst in the league), and then sacking said manager at the first opportunity. Ladies and gentlemen: the new Birmingham City Football Club. Same as the old one. 

Maybe we all just mis-heard and what they actually said was ‘no points’

• Haha 1

I have no idea who they can realistically get. It doesn’t matter who the owners are, this club has a history of dumping on the manager . If they are punching above their weight, it’s not good enough. If things aren’t working, it’s not good enough. They have wildly unrealistic expectations as to what they can achieve. At best, they are middling Championship club with no history or success or fan base. I hope they completely implode. They are a total shower of shite!

• Like 2

Â