Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes mate, but he is proper got a proper peaky blinders hat, drinks in town. Works at JLR, happily married to his sister. Achieved all that without any help from them lot up the road. KRO SOTV Zulus  is going to get you

Mate

He 100% has a KRO number plate.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

You’d think Legia won some massive fight against Villa fans.

Legia lost a fight with the police. Villa fans were not involved at all. 

It’s hilarious they are doing the mental gymnastics to make them appear harder than Villa as a result.

I would love to see the mental gymnastics, like an ape in front of a computer 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Strog said:

What a pathetic twunt this nose is. Hard as nails, NOT mate.

IMG_0538.thumb.jpeg.7885218992ddee0546590e9cdcfc9a28.jpegIMG_0539.jpeg.1ac3dda6dd18d7f57585b90af5d80b69.jpeg

The most obvious answer is definitely not, because the only way that pile of excrement would be in Europe would be if there was a war 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes mate, but he is proper got a proper peaky blinders hat, drinks in town. Works at JLR, happily married to his sister. Achieved all that without any help from them lot up the road. KRO SOTV Zulus  is going to get you

Mate

Works?

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Mate

No DVBs in the Bull Ring Tavern mate. John Gayle is a legend mate. 300k to Wembley.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Genie said:

Legia lost a fight with the police. Villa fans were not involved at all. 

I think that's their argument - the cowardly Villa fans weren't outside fighting, they were cowering inside the ground.

Erm... watching their team win another European tie. 

TBF, you can understand why the noses would rather be out behaving like kids in a primary school playground, rather than watching the dross their team serves up. 

• Like 2

I remember this word removed on twitter previously. The majority of his tweets and retweets were about us and he seemed to revel in viler angling, proud of the number of bites he got......even if the bites were simply to ask why he mentions us so much and not his own club ? Since then I notice that his account is now protected for only confirmed followers - hardly a surprise. 

Anyway,  I need to stop as I think I am coming down with rattle-itis. Mate.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I remember this word removed on twitter previously. The majority of his tweets and retweets were about us and he seemed to revel in viler angling, proud of the number of bites he got......even if the bites were simply to ask why he mentions us so much and not his own club ? Since then I notice that his account is now protected for only confirmed followers - hardly a surprise. 

Anyway,  I need to stop as I think I am coming down with rattle-itis. Mate.

Was just going to say reading this that you are getting rattled mate

“our owner Wagner, he’s so great, the blues the blues”

“American takeover, that’s what I’m saying baby”

“Birmingham blues are the greatest soccer team”

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Â