Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Lucky bastards are level, you just know they're gonna squeak it.

Told ya, they might be crud but they are very lucky to win against the club who are bottom by miles and certain for the drop.

We are all rattled again.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Told ya, they might be crud but they are very lucky to win against the club who are bottom by miles and certain for the drop.

We are all rattled again.

They're coming for us man.  I can feel it. 

• Haha 1

The skanky rocket polishers always find a way to squeeze themselves away from the u bend. They’re up to the lofty heights of 14th now and just 5 points away from 6th. That’s cause for optimism, which is lovely because as we all know after optimism comes crushing disappointment.

Because I’m rattled I checked who they play next. Away to Blackburn on Wednesday where I’d expect them to lose. 

they just can't help it.....it's part of the DNA

read about it here in the raggy Birmingham Live

Two boys, aged 17, were held on suspicion of a public order offence following the chants during Birmingham City’s home game today

Two boys have been arrested after misogynistic chanting was aimed at the female referee during Birmingham City’s home game at St Andrew’s today. The lads, both aged 17 years, were held on suspicion of a public order offence.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just a pair of mischievous cheeky chappies, they love their mum even though they call her a dirty word removed and a slaaaaaaaaaaag.

Truth.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They're good lads really with hearts of gold.

What are they going to do without one eyed Baz to help keep them on the straight and narrow though? 

Edited by sidcow

Â