Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

These new American fans ain't gonna have a clue what's going on when they tune in to that documentary and 75% of it is blosers reacting to our results

"theym lot down the road are shit they am" says blue nose Gary who currently couldnt attend the loss to Plymouth  because the stand where his season ticket is isn't safe

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

These new American fans ain't gonna have a clue what's going on when they tune in to that documentary and 75% of it is blosers reacting to our results

"theym lot down the road are shit they am" says blue nose Gary who currently couldnt attend the loss to Plymouth  because the stand where his season ticket is isn't safe

Needed Virgin Media to come and replace one of the boxes in my house. 

He was a Nose. He did indeed seem to watch all of our games. 

I see Jobe Bellingham has being getting rave reviews for his Sunderland and England U19 performances, and now getting linked to Real Madrid, maybe that's a lazy link, but it's obvious the trajectory he's on he has a chance of going far in the game. Craazy that their fans were happy to sell him just because apparently he didn't look anywhere near as good as his brother, this was a seventeen year old not looking out of place at Championship level, and often captain of his country in his age group, what more did they expect, they didn't even get that much for him, I think £3m was reported but half of that based on add-ons, if Sunderland were to sell him now they would probably get £15m or more.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, useless said:

I see Jobe Bellingham has being getting rave reviews for his Sunderland and England U19 performances, and now getting linked to Real Madrid, maybe that's a lazy link, but it's obvious the trajectory he's on he has a chance of going far in the game. Craazy that their fans were happy to sell him just because apparently he didn't look anywhere near as good as his brother, this was a seventeen year old not looking out of place at Championship level, and often captain of his country in his age group, what more did they expect, they didn't even get that much for him, I think £3m was reported but half of that based on add-ons, if Sunderland were to sell him now they would probably get £15m or more.

It is pure FFP profit bro!!!!

Pure!!!!!

Pure!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It would be funny to sign him for £10m and give sha about 50p in sell in clause, then sell him for £80m after a year :lol: 

Id love it.

But what would be even better if we signed him and then he became a sucess for us the blosers would absolutely detest that

• Like 1

On 15/10/2023 at 23:32, Follyfoot said:

Club of the people,

Club that carries the City’s name

Club that doesn’t need help from them lot up the road

Club with strong links to the car manufacturing industry

A large, tolerant loyal fan base, who just keep right on regardless of fortune 

A club who supporters are able to drink anywhere they want, but mainly in town

Fat Barry 

Barry Fry

The Kumars 

Big Dong 

etc

Let's not forget the toilet bikes.

I mean, how often after an excruciating shit do you have the urge to hop on a bike and pedal your heart out until the burning in your anus goes away?

They really do know what their people want.

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, AJ said:

Let's not forget the toilet bikes.

I mean, how often after an excruciating shit do you have the urge to hop on a bike and pedal your heart out until the burning in your anus goes away?

They really do know what their people want.

When it comes to shit holes no club can match them. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He’s gorraa gooo Franksie 

Shrek Rooney's small heath alliance.

Carry on the good work ya scouse word removed :crylaugh:

Mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â