Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Ten games ago they were 7th.

Two wins and eight defeats followed.

Their next five include play off challengers Luton & Watford, fellow relegation candidates Wigan & Rotherham and the only other team who recorded fewer points during those ten games, QPR.

22 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Their next five include play off challengers Luton & Watford,

Nakamba and Davis with late winners please 

And Timmy for QPR  :wave:

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I find them starting Scott Hogan even funnier :P 

Contract expires end of next season he will be 32. 

Presumably they will want to offload him off the wage bill and even more so if they get relegated 

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Ten games ago they were 7th.

Two wins and eight defeats followed.

It's incredible how they do this every single season, same time of year, and always *this way round*, it's never start the season badly then stage a miraculous recovery to 17th.

Their collapses are such a predictable feature of this time of year they should stop showing them on the football highlights and put them on Springwatch instead. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

Presumably they will want to offload him off the wage bill and even more so if they get relegated 

Those 4 years at 25k a week have gone quickly 🤣

Edited by Follyfoot

They're getting agonisingly close but probably already have enough. Again. Points deductions aside.

However, the teams below them have started picking up points, whereas they are in poor form. Win against some useless pricks rolling over for them aside. Again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kingman said:

They can't afford to miss all those goals he adds.  What a bargain for them. words removed.

14 hours ago, Kingman said:

5 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They can't afford to miss all those goals he adds.  What a bargain for them. words removed.

Don't forget the clever runs he makes, they will be sorely missed.

Edited by stuart_75
  • Haha 1

I still don't see 3 of the teams below them getting enough points to get above them.

Cardiff should and Huddersfield might do if Colin gets them in fight mode, but Rotherham and Blackpool are rubbish and Wigan are a bit of an unknown with an inexperienced manager.

Birmingham are due another couple of fortunate wins against the top 6 - they should get 50 points I'd think. Not sure 3 of what's below them will

Relegation this season would be catastrophic for them, because any points deductions relating to the current EFL investigations aren't likely to applied until next season, so if they are relegated there's a strong chance that they will starting next season in League One with a big points deduction and would be in danger of another relegation to League Two next season.

If they survive this season then a points deduction going into next season would effectively relegate them anyway.

All this is if they even escape being kicked out of the league by the EFL.

They're also set to fail FFP unless Bellingham moves before a certain date in June, which will lead to another points deduction next season on top of the other punishments they're going to get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StewieGriffin said:

I still don't see 3 of the teams below them getting enough points to get above them.

Cardiff should and Huddersfield might do if Colin gets them in fight mode, but Rotherham and Blackpool are rubbish and Wigan are a bit of an unknown with an inexperienced manager.

Birmingham are due another couple of fortunate wins against the top 6 - they should get 50 points I'd think. Not sure 3 of what's below them will

McCarthy at Blackpool is a wild card. We know he can grind out results in the Championship and 7 points isnt that much

Â