Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just a few things from the game:

Barry Ferguson is a stupid clearing in the woods, fancy doing that and getting sent off!

Roger Johnson needs to man up, even Lee Carsley was shocked to find out Johson needed urgent treatment after being winded!

Christian Benitez is about as close to Pele as I am, perhaps the similarity lies in erectile dysfunction?

Benitez was quite good I thought but exactly what I thought SHA were getting. Busy player who will stretch defences but wank finisher.

I just don't get Cameron Jerome, terrible when in possession of the ball and dosen't score many goals, what is he good at?

man Citeh were wank and small heath still couldn't do 'em.

If Citeh had played like that against us we'd have **** murdered them.

As for Roger Johnson..........what the **** was he doing? Having an epileptic fit???

http://tinyurl.com/panto-time

You'd struggle to make this stuff up

But they're not interfeering with the manager, no no no

:mrgreen: Just read that in the queue at the barbers and laughed out loud, everyone in the shop wanted to know what was so funny :oops: So then I had to explain the whole Villa / sha thing. They had to agree it was preposterous :D

Hehe, If Shevchenko is the top of their list then I'm not worried in the slightest. He flopped big style in a good Chelsea team when he was nearer his peak of his career. Now a few years later his stock has fallen, his game has probably dropped further, he will not suddenly get the hang of the pace in this league. If they smash their wage structure to sign him, it will be a big waste of money and it will cause problems with the rest of the squad. Bring it on!!!! :lol:

Â