Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

According to this mornings news small heath have made their 8th signing of the summer.

All lower league/jock league cast offs and rejects. Surely they are going down this time

That's the thing with the biggest shits, sometimes they take the most flushes to actually go down.

You're telling me.

*Grabs plunger*

**** ducks.

Get into the office and we have an IT man in, I wore my Villa shirt today (the bright yellow one) as I came in on my bike. 

"Oh no, another one" said this IT bloke, "I'm the other team" - instantly I said "as long as you are not the crap down the road from us, I don't mind."

Anyway it turns out he IS a Small Heath fan - and he is so so so slow.

And he won't talk to me now!!!

May I ask if your office building has showers?

If not, them tops reek.

They've signed another player - that's nine now . Some no mark from Brentford. This could be very amusing

Edited by rjw63

The guy they got from Brentford, Clayton Donaldson, was their top scorer last season. Of the promoted teams I'd expect Wolves to finish above them not sure about Orient and Brentford though.

Just like us, they've replaced a ton of over-priced cloggers with a ton of under-priced cloggers. And just as with our own situation, the likely ineptitude of the new bunch shouldn't blind us to the fact that they were going nowhere with the likes of Wade Elliott, Darren Ambrose and Peter f'in Lovenkrands stinking up the place. They may even be marginally less rubbish next season. 

Sounds like us.

Where have you been? We've moved on from signing no name players from lower league teams and moved on to signing 30+ year old has-beens on free transfers. Typical small heath, behind the times again. Forever in our shadow.

Edited by villa89

• 2 weeks later...

A life long sha fan (Darryl Eales) who was meant to be in talks to buy them for the past year has decided to buy Oxford United instead.

Sale of that club seems really complicated because of the whole having to sell it in 'tranches'.

Edited by useless

Unfortunately, these jokers are pitching up in my neck of the woods tomorrow night to play a pre-season friendly against Cork City FC (Reserve/youth side).

They played another friendly here a few years ago, the highlight of that night? besides the never ending chanting about Villa? The sight of some chav scum starting on some young lad because he had the temerity to shout ''Villa'' at a group of them walking by.

Â