Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I whole heatedly agree vandaq. 'Tis wrong to poor scorn on a club with such a (keeping it in the) family tradition. Look at our fan base for Christ sake, mostly going out and buying the new shirt season after season whereas our neighbours down the road will happily stick to their attire from the glorious auto windscreen winning season inducing the memories of when they last went to see a game.

It's more than a football club as well. For example, they sing a song (their one song) warning their brethren about the dangers of renting a Mediterranean cottage as a holiday destination and suggesting that they deficate on it tonight.

Also, blues fans are obviously all doctors as all I ever see is cars with bcfc stickers in the GUM clinic car park.

Edited by whitsend
  • Like 3

I've had a beer so can't respond as eloquently as funny as Whitsend. Alas I'll just suggest that the above poster go to a SHA game..

Deluded Inbred, uneducated **** wits that roam around the country giving brummies a bad name.

Every last one of these horrible words removed should be injected with HIV (if they dont already have it) and set on fire to celebrate 'Birmingham' day. 

I've had a beer so can't respond as eloquently as funny as Whitsend. Alas I'll just suggest that the above poster go to a SHA game..

Deluded Inbred, uneducated **** wits that roam around the country giving brummies a bad name.

Every last one of these horrible words removed should be injected with HIV (if they dont already have it) and set on fire to celebrate 'Birmingham' day. 

Injected with HIV? **** hell, dude, that's cold. I wouldn't wish that on HIV.

• Like 3

I fail to see what is wrong with this club, some of you seem very jealous on here. Just let it go like they have and move on

I don't think a person not from Birmingham could possibly understand.

• Like 2

very true, im not from brum and I definitely know other peoples hatred for them surpasses mine, don't get me wrong I hate them because I was brought up to hate them, my grandad is a brummie and he cant stand anything about them but I think villa fans from brum have more of a genuine hate for them, in rugeley theirs hardly any blues its just full of villa and wolves, I always felt more rivalry from wolves growing up as a lot of people I knew were wolves, but with wolves you have an historic club who have the right to call themselves a big club and also their fans are nothing like the scummy fans blues have, ive also got a deep hatred for leeds united which I think most people are born with, rugeley has a fair size of leeds support here and they are a mirror image of how people view leeds fans, a few of my mates are leeds fans and 3 of them have done football bans, find it strange how leeds have a decent fanbase in rugeley but blues which is 20 odd mile away have hardly anyone support them in the town

No, I probably never could, and I don`t expect to either. Besides, I was just trying to wind some of you up. Still, its one of the clubs I hate the most because they talk bad about the villa

Edited by vandaq
  • Like 1

ive also got a deep hatred for leeds united which I think most people are born with, rugeley has a fair size of leeds support here and they are a mirror image of how people view leeds fans, a few of my mates are leeds fans and 3 of them have done football bans, find it strange how leeds have a decent fanbase in rugeley but blues which is 20 odd mile away have hardly anyone support them in the town

It's perfectly right and proper to have a deep, abiding hatred for the filth that is Leeds Utd. They are now, always have been and always will be a vile club supported, in the main, by disease in human form. Just like Millwall and SHA. Best case scenario? All three sets of fans, all tooled up, meet up in the middle of a hundred acre field and nobody walks back to the road. Napalm the carcases.

• Like 3

Injected with HIV? **** hell, dude, that's cold. I wouldn't wish that on HIV.

Fair point I'll retract that. Lets just burn the feckers.

SHA kicked the ball out in injury time for one of their players to get 'treatment'.

By the law of the game Yeovil were within their rights to play on. Too many teams these days have a player go down to waste time and break up play.

I wouldn't have done what Yeovil did, but I can see why they did it.

Â