Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

what gets me with them is that they claim brum is full of blues and most of villa support comes from out the city but they only get 14k at todays game and 2k of them were brighton, im not from brum but when I work their I only mainly see villa tops being worn by people, we cant help were a big club and we generate support from all over, what a tin pot club they are

It was funny every time Sky Soccer Saturday switched to the sty for a match update the stand behind the commentator was virtually empty.

They are such a tin pot outfit.

You only ever see noses in shirts when they are (by their shit standards) doing well which thankfully is rarer than rocking horse shit.

After following the link from here for the Arsenal thread on their forums, I indulged in a bit more schadenfreude and laughed at some other threads with promising titles.

Favorite was this one

"Only at Blues... As you exit the ground, having watched Blues play poorly and get beaten [by the mighty Brighton], the stadium announcer switches on his microphone 'a Premiership latest score .... Arsenal 1 Aston Villa 3'........"

:D

• Like 1

Unfortunatley my sister's chap is a big blue nose and he informs me that the attendance is that bad down Sty that they have even closed parts of the ground on match days... they can't even hang banners as the upper parts are closed off...oh dear

How do they always get away with it?

They were so lucky to stay up last year, they've managed to keep Benteke, they just alway seems to land on their feet.

Why??

Here's a tip for you.  Form is temporary,  class is permanent

So let me get this right, they have fans watching our results come in when they are playing at the same time?

Really?

To be fair, if I found myself supporting that joke of a club I'd be tempted to watch my more attractive neighbours too.

Â