England v Rep of Ireland/Belgium v England/England v Iceland

andykeenan

50 minutes ago, useless said:

I think people are so used to moaning about Southgate that they now just do it out of habit whatever he does, there's nothing wrong with that line up in terms of personal, they just have to be used right.

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Or they just have a different opinion to you. I've always felt he's overly cautious. 

He is ultra negative repeatedly, the balance is so wrong, we should be taking it to every team with the players we have. 

I personally think he will hold us back and I think he has been out of order with Jack Grealish.

For all of the above I think the bloke gets all the stick he deserves.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

He is ultra negative repeatedly, the balance is so wrong, we should be taking it to every team with the players we have. 

I personally think he will hold us back and I think he has been out of order with Jack Grealish.

For all of the above I think the bloke gets all the stick he deserves.

This is the point. In terms of attacking talent only Belgium and France are comparable to us. And in terms of form grealish and Kane are better than anyone but Mbappe, son and lewandowski right now. Why aren't we using that to go for the jugular against everyone. 

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Why not play CB instead of Rice or Dier? Better still play a CM instead of Dier and not 5 at the back.

I agree but rice has played cb in the past and would be much better in terms of ball playing. But yeah terrible formation anyway

• Like 1

Â