Weekends Football 2/4 October

andykeenan

Flying high at the moment; full of confidence and everything is clicking for them going forward. Think it will settle down though and they’ll finish up around 6/7th which is still some improvement for them. 

6 minutes ago, penguin said:

Flying high at the moment; full of confidence and everything is clicking for them going forward. Think it will settle down though and they’ll finish up around 6/7th which is still some improvement for them. 

Not sure I think they can challenge for a top 4 spot. 

funny to watch Chelsea's final penalty, Abraham took the ball and wanted to take it, but Azpilicueta took the ball off Tammy and gave it to Jorginho.

Tammy did not look happy lol...gotta buff those stats with pens.

32 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can see Brighton finishing around the 40 point mark again.

People predicting them in the top half are delusional.

Other than today, their performances this season have been very good. Did you watch them against Man Utd last week?

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

I hope Bielsa tries to go toe to toe with Pep here. If it’s anything like the Liverpool game then City will rip them a new one.

By the way both those teams are defending i can see it ending 4-4

38 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not sure I think they can challenge for a top 4 spot. 

I'm of the belief that to get a top 4 spot you need someone to drop out

Chelsea should be good enough, uts hard to tell

Everton have Liverpool up next but then a good run before a horrible looking January 

I think they'll end up very tight in with spurs and arsenal for 5th to 7th but it's hard to tell, last few seasons the battle for 4th has been interesting because seemingly no one wanted it, lots of unexpected poor results thrown in 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

I'm of the belief that to get a top 4 spot you need someone to drop out

Chelsea should be good enough, uts hard to tell

Everton have Liverpool up next but then a good run before a horrible looking January 

I think they'll end up very tight in with spurs and arsenal for 5th to 7th but it's hard to tell, last few seasons the battle for 4th has been interesting because seemingly no one wanted it, lots of unexpected poor results thrown in 

Man U will drop out imo.

Poorly coached.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Man U will drop out imo.

Poorly coached.

No different from last year then... 

I think utds problems will be mental, they'll carry the stink of a bad summer around with them for a bit, do poorly in the CL and then after Xmas recover to being a good team 

Just now, PieFacE said:

City look like they don't give a shit after scoring. Weird performance from them so far.

Thought the same it’s bizarre. 

They were absolutely rampant and now playing like they are 5-0 up in the 90th minute.

• Like 1

Â