WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

15 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I only caught 15 mins of the phone in tonight but they let some real pond life ring in. Pete from Eddington was his usual upbeat self and then this Dan the Walsall fan came on. Oh my days, words fail me.

What the hell was that walsall fan's problem with us ? Jealousy ? Jeez......he sounded like he could barely hold the phone the right way up. Thought he was ollbeeyun or a doghead but then when he said walsall, i was like HUH ?!?!?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

What the hell was that walsall fan's problem with us ? Jealousy ? Jeez......he sounded like he could barely hold the phone the right way up. Thought he was ollbeeyun or a doghead but then when he said walsall, i was like HUH ?!?!?

Yeah, I'd have put money on him being a knuckledragger.

He had all the traits...sounded retarded, talked bollocks, almost crying with jealousy.

Highly entertaining :crylaugh:

• Haha 3

On 31/10/2020 at 13:12, mottaloo said:

One of Rigo's finer moments - hairs stand up on the back of my neck hearing this :

One of the greatest commentaries of our games I have heard, still sends shivers down my spine, another one that comes close is the (I think) Brazilian commentary of this goal which is also brilliant

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 31/10/2020 at 13:32, VillaChris said:

I've listened to WM since late 90s and no idea who did the comms for our games before he came in. Mind you don't think they had the rights for our games in those days, BRMB/Capital had exclusive coverage up to about 2002 I think.

Yeah WM was mostly just Wolves and Albion, and then I think BRMB for whatever reason could not carry us and Scum, still was worth it moving just so Tom Ross did not cover our games

On 09/11/2020 at 20:15, rjw63 said:

Yeah, I'd have put money on him being a knuckledragger.

He had all the traits...sounded retarded, talked bollocks, almost crying with jealousy.

Highly entertaining :crylaugh:

I was just catching up on last weeks episode whilst doing the shopping in Tesco’s. This clown came on and I nearly pissed myself laughing. My God how bitter can any man be. What have we ever done to Walsall 🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I was just catching up on last weeks episode whilst doing the shopping in Tesco’s. This clown came on and I nearly pissed myself laughing. My God how bitter can any man be. What have we ever done to Walsall 🤣🤣🤣

I think it's the (very) little man syndrome here. Walsall......i mean, walsall ! Hardly anyone cares or can get worked up about such a non-entity of a club. You only have to listen to every caller giving their match score predictions. When it comes to walsall it's a case of "er....erm....(dunno who even plays for em !)...er 1-1, Franksy" in a shoulder shrugging manner.

That bitter lil man knows it too. A wealdstone raider type of bloke 🤣

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

I think it's the (very) little man syndrome here. Walsall......i mean, walsall ! Hardly anyone cares or can get worked up about such a non-entity of a club. You only have to listen to every caller giving their match score predictions. When it comes to walsall it's a case of "er....erm....(dunno who even plays for em !)...er 1-1, Franksy" in a shoulder shrugging manner.

That bitter lil man knows it too. A wealdstone raider type of bloke 🤣

They even gave him the chance and the platform to talk about Walsall but could not help get back onto the Villa within a sentence or two 🤣🤣

That Celtic villa supporter called Jimmy a few calls later worried me as well🤣I suspect he may have been pissed

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

BTW who is Henry Liston? He looks about 16 with a poncey top-knot.

Liverpool fan as well I’m quite open with it on the phone in. Honestly believe neutrality should be shown by presenters especially in an area like the Midlands. Do you not want to hear about Liverpool as it gets robs airtime From our detractors and haters

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Who's doing our game on Monday?

Good question.

I bet it's Mike Taylor, not sure who he follows.

Gurney is a vermin felcher and Wilford is a knuckledragger.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Good question.

I bet it's Mike Taylor, not sure who he follows.

Gurney is a vermin felcher and Wilford is a knuckledragger.

I think Taylor is a doghead

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So they’ve kept a representative from every other club and made the Villa one redundant?

Well he's "retired" but...yeah.

Â